40

They play with the babies for a little while until Jia Li walks in with her fiancé Nie Mingjue. The babies smile and run to her "Ayi, Ayi" the boys call as they nearly knock her over in their rush to see her.

She smiles bending down to hug them "Hello my sweet boys, how are my perfect nephews?" she coos at them.

They smile and tell her all about how they have been, about their meimei being sick, who all they have seen and finally about their daddy.

She stands up quickly "What? What Daddy? AXian what are they talking about?"

He smiles sheepishly at her "Uncle and Shijie didn't tell you huh?"

Her jaw drops open "They know?" she looks at the people in the room "Jiang Cheng knew? I see, so your actual flesh and blood sister is the last to know." She crosses her arms over her chest and scowls.

He stands up and walks over to her "It wasn't intentional meimei, I have had a lot going on and have been introducing him to the family as they meet him. He hasn't met anyone that hasn't come here to see AMei, I am too worried about my daughter to worry about the rest of the family right now. You came here now so this is when you will meet him, now do you want to meet him or are you going to continue to make things difficult when my child is sitting in a hospital bed?"

She grabs his hand in both of hers "I'm sorry gege, I didn't mean to make you upset, but I'm your sister and I should have at least known about him first or been one of the first anyway. I just feel like I have been left out and this is the father of my niece and nephews, I have to make sure he is worthy of them."

This angers Wuxi "That's not your call to make meimei, it's mine as their mother, you know the one who carried and gave birth to them. I am doing the best I can right now and there is a lot going on, not that you would know since you are hardly ever concerned with what's going on with me."

Her mouth opens and closes several times before Wuxi sighs "Come here and meet him before I say something that I can't take back." He leads her over to the hospital bed.

"This is Lan Wangji the father of our children and my fiancé, Wangji his is my twin sister Jia Li." Wangji looks at her, his eyes are guarded after witnessing the exchange between the siblings.

Still holding AMei he nods "Hi, it's nice to meet you sister-in-law."

She gives him an appraising look that he has seen countless times on women who have tried to seduce him and he sighs to himself. She smiles "Hello brother-in-law it's so nice to meet you, I'm guessing the whole where have you been thing has been covered?" she smirks.

Wuxi rolls his eyes "Yes, he didn't remember me any more than I did him. We have worked everything out and are now engaged to be married, everything is fine."

She grins "Well that was fast, already engaged and you two just met, it must be love at first sight." She says with a hint of sarcasm.

Wangji smirks at her "It was for me; I can't speak for him." He glances at Wuxi whose eyes widen, his jaw drops open then after a minute he recovers smiling shyly as he blushes.

Unable to contain himself any longer Nie Mingjue speaks "Wangji you have a family? What's going on man, the last time I saw you, you were single and refusing to even date anyone."

He smirks "Hi Ming good to see you too buddy, yeah I do have a family. I know it's sudden however Wuxi and his babies are all mine." He says with pride written all over his face.

Wuxi looks at him with a soft smile "I'm guessing you two know each other."

Wangji nods "Yes we have been friends and business associates for a long time. I am the architect who makes the plans for the buildings he builds."