18

Song Lan lets Wuxi know two days later that the woman who contacted them is indeed who she says and the offer seems on the up and up.

"Carmen Mom I got an offer a few days ago to have the babies be fashion models for a high-end brand for their children's line, what do you think about us doing this?" He asks as he sits down next to her.

She bounces AMei on her lap while Wuxi holds ATian and Li Qin has AYuan. "If this is something you want to do for them then do it. They are beautiful babies and they have a great following on social media, why not earn them some money for when they grow up? I don't think it would hurt anything for them to do this for a while and it will get them more recognition on social media. You already said that they have been earning a little bit of money from that so why not add this to it? They will earn a lot more from this for now than they will their social media accounts."

He nods "I kind of wanted to do it but I wanted your opinion before I did it. I don't want to do anything with the kids that will not be good for them."

She smiles "You are a wonderful mother to them Wuxi, your instincts for their well-being are accurate so stop doubting yourself as a parent, you are doing a great job raising these little angels."

She bounces AMei again "Isn't he AMei, Mama is doing a good job huh?" she coos at the baby causing her to giggle.

Wuxi coos at ATian then looks at Carmen "Do you think their eyes will change? I mean it's unusually rare for Chinese babies to have gray eyes, I have them but it's still very unusual and then all three also have that gold starburst in the center. Do you think they will change? I hope they don't, I love their eyes."

Carmen is playing with AMei "I'm not sure, I'm with you, I hope not, their eyes are so beautiful and it makes them unique which is probably why that brand wants them. We will have to wait and see, they might darken as time goes on and they grow more. Your eyes are like dark storm clouds and theirs are lighter, it could be the gold that makes them seem lighter than they actually are. We will just have to wait won't we AMei? We will just wait and see if your eyes change as you get bigger." She coos at the baby again.

Wuxi nods "I might need an interpreter since they are in Italy and I only speak Chinese and a small amount of English."

She smiles "Not to worry darling I speak English rather well after living in Europe for so many years and I'm sure they will provide an interpreter for your conversation. Just DM them back and let them know you are willing to talk and they will handle the rest."

A week later he spoke with Sefira Serra about having the kids model for the brand, the compensation package was generous and the schedule would be light and easy on the babies. They agreed to hire someone in China to do the photography so they wouldn't have to travel out of the country with three infants. They had one of the local stores receive the clothing they would wear during the photo shoot and a representative for the brand was there to direct the instructions from their home office as to what they wanted the shoot to look like. It's for an ad campaign so their pictures would be in magazines, social media platforms and on their website.

The pictures turned out amazing and he was permitted to put them on the kid's social media after the release of the clothing line. This caused a frenzy on the triplet's social accounts, people were so happy for them and showed great support for them as a whole their followers exploded and the exposure from the brand put them well over a few million. They gushed about how beautiful they looked in their clothes and how incredible the photos turned out. Wuxi was very happy with how everything went with the entire process.

Everyone thought that ATian would be the first to walk because he is constantly pulling himself up on any and everything but he wasn't. One day while they were playing with the babies AYuan just stood up and took his first steps, he didn't get far but he took his first steps without any drama. He just stood up and walked, everyone was so shocked that it took them a minute to realize what he had done and then they all gushed over him and how amazing it was for him to walk.