47

The breakfast brunch is held in one of Wuxi's family's hotels in a private room. The room is decorated beautifully with lush flower arrangements in crystal vases, the rotating table has place settings for everyone that is expected to come and there is a table set up with gifts already on display. Wuxi, Wangji and Carmen Mom all enter together, each holding a baby. In the room are Huan Su and Lan Ching Yao already talking and laughing together. The two elders stand and greet them. "Ah, here they are, Welcome come in, let me see my little ones." Huan Su says smiling and walking over to take ATian since he is the most agreeable. "Hello, my big boy are you hungry?"

ATian smiles nodding "Uh huh, Tian want bekfas."

Ching Yao grins and tries to take AMei but she isn't having it today clinging to her Daddy instead while shaking her head. He frowns for a second but then smiles and puts his hands out for AYuan "Do you want to come to Yiyi?" he smiles and leans forward for the elder to take him. "Hi Yiyi." His little voice makes everyone smile as he wraps his arms around the older man's neck.

He chuckles as he takes the baby, kisses his dewy cheek and smiles at AMei "It's ok princess you stay with your daddy, Yiyi will hold you when you are ready hm?"

She grins at him "Ok Yiyi."

They all turn when they hear a squeal and see Xichen and Lusi coming in, she is smiling wide and looking hungrily at the babies. "OMG, they are so adorable, I just, oh goodness, hi babies, I'm your Ayi Lusi." She coos at the babies who are all watching her curiously.

She puts down the bags she has and bounces from foot to foot "Can I hold one of them pleeeeease?"

Wuxi laughs and looks at Wangji "This is my sister-in-law Lusi, and my brother Xichen."

Lusi realizing there are others in the room blushes and grins sheepishly "Oh um hi sorry, I just got excited seeing the babies. It's so nice to meet you brother-in-law. You don't know how happy I am to meet all of you, I was over the moon when Carmen and Wangji told us about you and I have been so excited to meet all of you." She rattles on until Xichen puts his arm around her waist and hugs her lightly calming her down.

Xichen smiling at his over-eager wife looks at his brother and Wuxi "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, you have brought so much happiness to our family and to my didi, thank you."

Wuxi giggles at his sister-in-law "You are too cute, I understand most people go for the babies first, I'm used to it, no worries. It's a pleasure to meet the two of you. Wangji has told me so much about the two of you and of course, Carmen Mom has been telling me about all of you for years so I feel like I know all of you already."

He looks back at Lusi "If you can pry one of them out of the grandfather's arms you are more than welcome to hold one of them." He points out each child. "That is AYuan, our oldest, he may or may not go to you, that one is ATian he will probably go to you, he will usually go to just about anyone, and this one is AMei but she is particular and nearly always shies away from new people."

About the time he says that AMei lunges forward and nearly falls from Wangji's arms who wasn't ready for her to do that and lands in Lusi's arms. Lusi makes an O with her mouth as she catches the baby. "Whoa!"

She chuckles as she rights the baby and holds her properly, Smiling brilliantly "Well I guess I am the exception to the rule, hi beautiful, I'm your Ayi Lusi, you are so precious, aww she is so sweet." She says as she looks between AMei, Wuxi and Wangji. Both men look worriedly at their daughter until they verify that she is fine and not in any pain or discomfort.

Wuxi lets out a relieved breath and then giggles "You and Wangji are the only two she has ever gone to that quickly. Congratulations on being one of the precious few, don't let the rest of my family know or they will be jealous."