7

Wei Wuxian's eyes are wide with terror "I'm what?" he looks at each person in the room pleadingly.

"It's not true right? It can't be true, I'm not, right Uncle?" He asks them, fear making his heart beat fast and hard.

Fengmian looks at him sympathetically and sighs "I'm sorry AXian, you are, it's true."

Wuxian looks at him and shakes his head in denial "I can't be, it can't be true, what am I going to do? I don't even have a place to live anymore Auntie just kicked me out. How am I going to live, where will I go? He begins to hyperventilate tears streaming down his face as he just keeps repeating the questions over and over again in a low voice.

Fengmian rushes forward, takes him into his arms and holds him as he breaks down, overwhelmed with the situation he now finds himself in. Fengmian pats his back and coos soothingly at him "Don't worry AXian, you won't be out on the streets, we will take care of you. Remember that villa of your parents that you all used to go to in the summers? It still belongs to you, it is part of your inheritance, the other one that you used to go to in the winter is your sister's. You have a home AXian, take deep breaths, son, come on now calm down. I will have the staff send your belongings there and Madam can't do anything about it because it belongs to you fully, it is in your name and your name alone. You will still get your allowance as well, that won't change either so take some breaths and calm down."

Finally hearing his words and knowing he won't be out on the streets he calms himself enough to listen to what his uncle has to say. He closes his eyes and takes some deep breaths, when he has collected himself he opens his eyes and looks at his family. "I'm glad I have all of you, thank you. I have no idea how I am going to do this, I will somehow."

Yanli smiles at him "Of course you will AXian and we will help you, you know we will. You aren't alone you have us, and we won't abandon you."

He nods and tries to smile but his tears fall again "Uncle I will need some things and I don't know if I can get them at my age or with the income I currently have, can you help me?"

He nods "What do you need?"

He sniffs "Um well the first thing I will need is a car of some kind, it doesn't have to be nice or anything but the house is kind of far from school and I will need to be able to go to the store and things like that. Second I will need a bank account that I can deposit money into that only I have access to, since I won't have access to the bank card that you and Auntie provided me with. I have to be able to have access to money so I can buy things at the store after I drive there."

Fengmian nods "Yes I see your point, we will make a list of things you will need and get them for you. You both already have a car allowance but haven't needed it until now. With it, you should be able to get a good car and we will go to the bank and set you up with an account of your own and I will transfer funds to it from your portion of the account you have access to now. We will figure out the rest as we go alright? Don't be scared AXian, your parents left you and AJia with a sizable inheritance you and your child won't live in poverty or anything like that, I wouldn't let that happen anyway."

"Get some rest and I will come to get you tomorrow and we can get you a car and bank account. I guess it's a good thing I taught all of you how to drive when you were younger, those skills are needed now." He stands up and walks out of the room.

Yanli still holding his hand leans down and kisses his forehead "Don't worry AXian we will help you as much as we can, I will come see you soon alright?" he nods and she smiles before walking out the door behind her father.

Jiang Cheng looks at Jia Li and then at Wuxian "I'll be outside waiting, when they release you I will take you to your house."

They nod at him and he walks out the door as well leaving the siblings alone "Meimei do you think Mom and Dad would be disappointed in me?"