8

When they pull up to the villa they see one of the Jiang house staff standing there waiting for them. They grab some of the groceries and walk toward the staff member "Mr. Chuo I didn't expect you to be here."

The man bows "Young Master Jiang, Young Master Wei, here is an envelope for you from Master Jiang and the key to the villa. There is a van parked over there with all of your belongings Young Master Wei. Madam said to tell you Young Master Jiang to drive it back when you are done here. I will take your car back with me."

Jiang Cheng nods "That's fine, would you take out the key and open the door for us, Mr. Chuo? We have our hands full at the moment."

He nods "Oh yes, here let me get that." He opens the envelope and pulls out the key unlocks the door and opens it for them to enter."

Wei Wuxian nods "You can just put the key and envelope in this bag I'm carrying if you don't mind Mr. Chuo, thank you for bringing my things and staying until we got here."

He bows "It's not a problem young master, I hope you take care of yourself, I will see myself off."

He leaves the porch after putting the key and envelope in the bag. Wuxian walks into the house and smiles, he hasn't been here in years. It still looks the same, and still smells the same, the biggest difference is his parents aren't here with him anymore. He takes the bags to the kitchen and puts them down on the counter beside the ones Jiang Cheng set there.

He looks over at his cousin "So what do you think of the place?"

He nods looking around "It's really nice, I'm glad your parents left this place to you and had it put in your name so that you have a home. Now you don't have to worry about where you and the baby will live."

He nods kind of sadly "True but I have never lived alone before, I'm nervous."

Jiang Cheng pats his back "Don't worry I'll come over on the weekends and hang out until you get used to it and you know the girls won't let you be by yourself for long."

He smiles "Yeah you are right, let's go get the rest of the groceries from the car so Mr. Chuo doesn't get yelled at by Auntie."

They walk out of the house, grab the remaining bags and watch as Mr. Chuo drives away. He turns to Jiang Cheng "Let's get this stuff put away so we can empty the van, I know you have to get back to campus soon."

Jiang Cheng leaves about four hours later and Wuxi wanders around the villa, looking into the rooms and reacquainting himself with the place. After his self-guided tour of his new permanent home, he sits down on the couch and takes out the envelope. There are three pieces of paper inside, one looks like a deed to the property with his name on it, the second is a list with names and numbers on it and the last is a letter from Uncle that he reads.

AXian,

I know this must be a scary and confusing time for you right now but I want you to know that we will not abandon you and leave you to find your way without anyone to come to your aid. We might not be there all the time like you are used to, but we are just a phone call away. In the envelope is the deed to the house and property and other is a list of names and phone numbers of people that you need to contact regarding your parent's estate since you are no longer living in our house just to give them your status and let them know that you are pregnant. You will still receive your allowance, but your income will change because of the baby who will also now get an allowance. The estate pays for the upkeep of the house and grounds. You have a housekeeper Mrs. Shi who will come twice a week for the inside of the house and a company that takes care of all of the outside of the house and grounds. If you get confused or just need advice you can call me and I will try to help guide you as much as possible. You will receive your full inheritance when you turn twenty-five, until then don't worry your and your baby's allowance will be more than enough for the two of you to live a comfortable life. The house is paid off so there are no costs for you there and the household bills will continue to be paid by the estate as they always have been. Just worry about yourself for now and think about what you want to do. I will be there tomorrow morning around ten a.m. and we will go get you a car that will suit your needs now and in the future. Don't think about anything too much today just rest, tomorrow will come soon enough.