35

Wuxi and Xiao Xingchen talk for a little while longer and disconnect from the call. He checks on the babies once more before going and taking a much-needed shower after his dinner. Wangji comes back while he is showering and is greeted by the security guards. The presence of all of this security doesn't bother him, he has his own security detail since he is one of the two heirs of the Lan family. He doesn't have quite this much security but he is happy to see that his family has been well protected.

He walks into the house and wanders around, he forgot to ask Wuxi what room he is supposed to sleep in so he starts looking and poking his head in rooms. He finds the babies room and sees that both boys are sound asleep, he can't help but creep closer to take a look at them. He is still overwhelmed with the knowledge that he has three babies. He smiles as he looks at them then leaves quietly and looks into another room, it looks like an art studio with paintings, sketches and drawings. He walks in and does a quick look but decides he needs way more time to really take it all in so he leaves and walks into the next room and stops dead. He drops his bag and his eyes go large and round as he sees Wuxi walk out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel around his hips. He is drying his hair with another towel and when he spots Wangji frozen right inside the room he stops moving. They stare at each other for a few seconds before Wangji's ears turn red and he turns around so that he isn't looking at Wuxi.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to um, I was looking for the room I'm supposed to stay in. I'll go back to the living room and you can show me to my room when you are done." He says quickly embarrassment burning his cheeks.

Wuxi blushes and chuckles at how cute Wangji is when he is flustered "No need, you will be sleeping here with me."

Wangji spins back around "What?"

Wuxi feeling a little flirty with his fiancé grins at the man whose cheeks are pink "We are engaged are we not? I mean not officially but you have already said that you will go against your family to stay with me so I took that as us being engaged correct?"

Wangji trying not to stare at the incredible body on display in front of him looks the other man in the eyes and nods humming "Mn"

Wuxi smirks "Then there is no reason for you to stay in any other room but this one besides it would just confuse the babies to see you sleeping in another room when we are mommy and daddy, so this just makes sense."

Wangji just nods as he watches him walk around the room drying his hair and grabbing his night clothes. "For now grab what you will need for tonight and tomorrow, you can put it in the room next to ours, it's a spare room and I will have the staff condense my clothes and put yours in the closet while we are out tomorrow. You can put your toiletries and things in there just pick a spot and later we can rearrange it to both of our liking. There is a dual sink and vanity so you can have one side and I'll take the other. You know I never actually asked you, do you mind moving in here with me or would you rather us move in with you?"

Wangji's head is spinning at how comfortable all of this seems and how easy it all is. He smiles to himself happy with the way things have turned out and shakes his head "I don't mind at all, your villa is large and beautiful, there is plenty of space for all of our kids and us and maybe in the future one or two more. I have a condo that is not suitable for children and I wouldn't want to take them from this place with space and places for them to play, to a condo with nowhere to roam. This is a much better place for them to grow up and besides this is what they are used to, they are happy here so why would I want to upset that?"

Wuxi looks at him with soft eyes "Are you real? How can you be this perfect? Most men in this situation would want to be in their own domain but you just go with whatever is best for them without any thought to how it will uproot your life to move in here."