21

They greet each guest which is for the most part just their family and friends. Everyone fawns over the infants and how adorable they are, they comment on how cute their little first birthday outfits look on them. Fengmian is one of the last to arrive and he hesitates before walking into the villa. He looks at the babies in awe and smiles then greets Wuxi "AXian, thank you for letting me be here, I have wanted to see them for so long. I hope you will let me be at least a small part of their lives, I would really like that."

Wuxi having missed his Uncle nods "I would like that as well, they deserve all of the family I can give them. I'm really glad you came today, please come in and make yourself at home."

He nods smiling tentatively and walks into the house, Jia Li and her date are the last to arrive. She walks up with her hand on his arm and smiles at her brother "Gege this is Nie Mingjue, Ming this is my brother Wei Wuxian or Wuxi for short."

Wuxi looks at the tall buff man standing next to his sister and nods "Welcome, I'm glad you could make it, please come in."

Nie Mingjue smiles wide "You're Wuxi?"

He nods nonchalantly "Yes"

Nie Mingjue chuckles "That's fantastic, I purchased one of your concept hotel art pieces recently and we just broke ground for it to be built last week. Your artwork is the concept for my next hotel. It's an honor to meet you, thank you for your incredible ideas."

Wuxi smiles "Wow, seriously? You are really building a hotel from one of my concept pieces?"

Nie Mingjue nods "Yeah, it's fantastic and when I saw it I just had to bring it to life. It was exactly what I wanted I just didn't know it until I saw your artwork and then I just knew."

Wuxi laughs "That's awesome, let me know when it's done, I would love to see it in real life."

Nie Mingjue nods enthusiastically "I definitely will, man I can't believe you are Wuxi."

Jia Li rolls her eyes "Come on Ming before you decide to leave me for my twin, let's go in and enjoy the party for his triplets."

Wuxi snickers to himself as she drags him into the house, Wuxi glances at Yanli who is trying not to laugh "AXian stop it." She scolds playfully.

Carmen takes AYuan from Wuxi so he is holding AMei and Yanli is holding ATian, Wuxi nods to Li Qin and she dings a spoon against a glass to get everyone's attention. They walk over with the babies to join Li Qin, Wuxi smiles at everyone gathered "Thank you all for coming, I am so glad to see that my babies have such a wonderful family that love them as much as I do. Before we get started with the party, I wanted to remind everyone that a portion of the party will be live-streamed for their followers so that they can enjoy watching them smash their cakes and celebrate with them. We will have the cameras set up in specific locations so if you do not want to be on the live then you can just avoid the cameras and their shooting area." He points to where the cameras are set up so that everyone can see where they are.

I hope you will enjoy yourselves and anyone who wants to join the live is welcome, now let's let my little angels play in their cakes shall we?"

Mianmain turns on the livestream and welcomes everyone to their birthday party. She shows them the decorations and how the babies are dressed. She showcases the giant cupcakes and where the babies will be put down so they can smash them. By the time the babies are put on the protective floor covering there are over thirty thousand people on the live watching the babies. Mianmian's whole job today is to field questions from the live and talk to the participants as they enjoy the party with the babies.

Wuxi squats behind the babies and helps the staff place the cupcakes down in front of each baby. He stands up and gets out of the way as everyone watches them. Tian nearly dives head-first into the cupcake causing everyone to laugh as he puts his whole face in the cake. Yuan puts his hand in it and puts it in his mouth then grabs a large handful and stuffs his face. Mei doesn't touch it with her hand but leans over and daintily takes a bite of the cupcake and sits up to chew it before giggling.