4

Wangji wakes up at five am with a splitting headache and a dry mouth. He looks around and then down at himself and realizes two things, he is butt-ass naked and he had sex, a lot of sex based on the condition of the bedding. He sees a blood spot and he crinkles his eyebrows in concern. Who did he have sex with? He gets flashes of a hazy face, stormy eyes and low moans. He shakes his head and gets off of the bed and walks into the bathroom, he looks around and sees a small pendant and chain lying on the floor. He bends down to pick it up and looks at it in his hand. It's a pretty gold pendant with a design on it and the initials WW in a swirl design on the back. He puts it down on the counter and gets into the shower, he bathes his body and tries to remember last night's events.

It's nothing but a series of incoherent flashes after the mist in the main room was released. He remembers a lot of hands groping his body and him trying to get away and stumbling through a corridor filled with naked bodies doing very naughty things out in the open. He sees himself opening a door and finding a beauty hidden in its depths. He knows he found the man beautiful, but he can't for the life of him picture his face clearly, it's as if he has a haze over his face. There are only a few things that come clearly to his memory a mole under his lip and a red birthmark in the middle of his left shoulder blade that looks like a tiny bunny.

Why those things come clearly to his mind is beyond him, he shakes his head and finishes his shower, dries off and dresses quickly, takes the pendant and puts it in his pocket. He makes it out of the house after walking around and stepping over countless naked bodies in all kinds of lewd and disgraceful positions and leaves to find his driver. He calls his car and his driver pulls around immediately, he gets in without waiting for the driver to open the door for him and tells him to take him to his hotel. He rests his chin on his fist as he looks out the window. He had sex for the first time and he doesn't even know who he had it with. His heart lurches at the flash he gets when he thinks about what he did with that beautiful man last night. He wishes he knew anything about him so he can try and find him. Apologize to him, get to know him, and at the very least find out his name. he sighs in resignation and decides he will speak with Mr. Li whom he is not happy with at the moment and see if he knows who the man is.

He gets back to the hotel and once inside his room he takes out his phone and calls his brother "Wangji how did the meeting and party go? Did he sign the contract?"

"Ge I need to talk to you." He sits down and hangs his head.

He tells his brother everything that happened and both men are silent for a while before his brother clears his throat "Didi are you, are you ok? I can't imagine what you must be feeling."

He chuckles humorlessly "Honestly I don't know gege, I feel violated, I feel like I violated that poor man last night. How can I make it up to him when I have no idea who he even is? This is such a mess, I feel horrid for what I did."

Xichen sighs "Wangji neither of you is to blame, it sounds like neither of you even knew the circumstances of what this party was about. You said you found him hiding in a closet crying right?"

Wangji nods "Yes, which makes me feel even worse for finding him and." he can't bring himself to finish that statement.

Xichen coaxes softly "Stop it didi, you can't blame yourself, it's obvious everyone was drugged and most likely the two of you were the only ones who didn't know what the party was really about. Calm yourself and talk to Mr. Li explain the situation to him and see if he can help you find the man you were with last night. Until then, stop beating yourself up, you are no more to blame than the man you were with. Why don't you order some room service and get a little rest, call Mr. Li later on and talk with him. Hopefully, he can help you out with this situation and we can find your mystery man. Call me later and let me know what Mr. Li says, get some sleep, you sound horrible."

Wangji hums "Mn" he hangs up and orders something to eat and relaxes on the couch until his food arrives. His mind still sifting through the events of last night over and over again trying like hell to remember anything else about the man he was with.

That afternoon he called Mr. Li "Ah Mr. Lan it's so good to hear from you. How did you enjoy the party last night? Wild huh? It was one of my most successful parties yet."

He clears his throat "Ah that is what I would like to speak with you about Mr. Li. I was unaware of the type of party it would be and well let's just say that I would have never agreed to attend had I known the circumstances beforehand."

Mr. Li quickly apologizes "Oh no Mr. Lan, I told your assistant that it was a pleasure party and he assured me that it was fine with you. I was surprised, to say the least, that you would attend such a party and I deeply apologize for the misunderstanding. I am deeply disturbed that you didn't understand what kind of party it would be. All of my guests understood the type of party it was to be and came with the full knowledge of what would occur last night. I assure you that everyone was a consensual adult and knew full well what would happen as a result of the mist being dispersed throughout the room."

Lan Wangji's face tightens in anger "Actually and unfortunately, there was another at the party that had no knowledge of what was to come. I found him hiding in a closet crying and by the time I did find him, we were both deep under the influence of your mist. We spent the night together and I have no idea who this man is, I was wondering since we have had such an error in communications if you could help me figure out this man's identity."

Mr. Li nods "Of course I would be happy to help in any way I can, what did he look like, maybe I can figure out who he was. I won't make any promises because there were a few hundred people there."

Wangji grabs the back of his neck in frustration "I don't remember what he looks like. I only get flashes of images but nothing solid that I can use to identify him with. He was young, very attractive, and tall but other than that I can't give you any details about him. Oh, he had a mole by his bottom lip, that is really the only detail I can clearly remember."

Mr. Li hums "Hmm, honestly Mr. Lan that could be any number of young men, I saw several with freckles of all kinds on their faces last night. I know of at least a dozen with a mole by their lip. Without more details, I'm afraid I won't be of much help in finding your young man. I am truly sorry for all of this confusion and for not being of more help to you. I will say that I have already made this decision and will let you know now that if you are still interested, I am willing to sign the contract with you, one because I like how you do business and two to make up for last night."

Wangji nods "Thank you, Mr. Li, I am still willing to do business with you, this is merely just a miscommunication and a misunderstanding. I do hope that we will not have this type of thing happen in the future though."

Mr. Li laughs lightly "Don't worry there won't be, I can assure you of that, Mr. Lan. I look forward to working with you and your firm in the future and if I find out anything about your young man I will inform you immediately."

He is going back to Beijing, he has had enough of Shanghai for the moment and wants to get back home, he packs up his belongings and calls his car to take him to the airport.

Mr. Li gets off the call with Wangji and looks over at Qin Bai Zhi and laughs "Too bad your little plum got plucked by another man. Here are the photos you asked for, take them and go, I won't be seeing you for a while but make sure you keep my supply of your artwork coming and I will continue to be your benefactor."

Qin Bai Zhi bowed low after taking the photos "Thank you sir, you will get your usual order at the usual time as scheduled."

He turns and walks out the door, gets into the car and looks at the pictures after telling the driver where to go. He smiles, he can clearly see Wuxian in the photos but he can't make out who the other guy is that's got his cock deep inside that plump ass. He feels a twinge of jealousy seeing someone else get to pound on that instead of him but at least he got the photos he promised to get for Jia Li and he can still pound inside of that sweet piece of ass. Maybe he will give her a good ass fucking when he gets back and he can pretend it is her brother, it will be close enough. He laughs as he puts the photos away after he looks at them all.

It's a good thing you can't tell from the photos who the guy is, he can just say it was him, after all, he did fuck some guy last night he just doesn't care who it was. He relaxed and enjoyed the car ride thinking about how good it will feel to flip that bitch over and pound into her ass while she screams his name. He rubbed his semi-hard cock in his jeans and smirked thinking about putting her spoiled little ass in the air for him.