22

Wuxi's friends took him out for his birthday and this time when they went to the karaoke bar they had a blast, he had enough to drink to become bold and sing in front of everyone. His entire entourage went wild when he went up with the lights on and sang one of his favorite songs from a British artist, the song he chose was sort of a pun to his drunken brain since the lights were on. When he was done the whole bar gave him raucous applause and then everyone sang Happy Birthday to him. It was the best birthday he had ever had and was smiling from ear to ear the whole night.

He spent the rest of the year drawing concept artwork, his favorite was resorts because they can be as outlandish and as beautiful as he wants and cars, loves drawing concept cars. His sales for all of his artwork have picked up exponentially and people flock to his social media pages to see what he has created. His following on both his social sites and his own website has grown quickly, trailing only slightly to his triplets in followers.

When the new semester starts he asks his professors for all of his assignments for the semester so he can work on it and get ahead since he and the children have to go to Milan in February. He finds the assignments quite easy and a lot of them he has already artwork that he can turn in. Being a digital artist who sells his work online gives him quite a lot of inventory that can be used to complete assignments. Because he had so much already done he was able to finish an entire semester's worth of work in just a month. Now he doesn't have to worry about anything while they are out of the country.

He spends the first half of February getting their travel papers ready and making sure that they have a schedule and itinerary for when they get there.

He and Carmen are sitting on the couch while the babies are napping, he takes a sip of tea "Carmen Mom, here is the itinerary they sent me, it looks like they have kept the babies schedule pretty light. Maybe we can do a little sightseeing while we are there since it looks like we will have the time."

She takes the paper from him and looks it over "I think we can definitely do some sightseeing; we can also do a bit of shopping and eat some of the fabulous Italian food. I can't wait for you to see Italy it is such a beautiful country. I will make sure we have cars available for us at all times so that as their schedule frees up we can just hop in the cars and go. Mianmian is coming with us and I have hired a professional photographer/videographer to follow the triplets so that we get great candid content for their socials while we are there."

He smiles and nods "I know, I was so happy when she said she would come with us, she will be taking candid shots of the kids as well so we can get photos and video with multiple angles. I am getting excited about this trip, I hope they enjoy themselves while we are there."

"Don't worry darling as long as we keep them entertained they will have fun, babies are pretty easy to make happy, they mostly want you everything else is just icing on the cake." She waves him off with her hand.

He smiles "I'm really glad you are coming with me, I don't think I would want to do this without you. Not just because you speak English or that you are familiar with Europe but because I can't imagine sharing this experience with anyone else. You are so much like my mother and since I can't share it with my birth mother I can share it with the mother of my heart." He leans over and hugs her when he sees tears spring to her eyes.

"Oh my sweet boy, I would change places with your mother in a heartbeat where she here with us but since she isn't, I am happy to fill in on the places in your life where you need a mother and I am so honored to be considered such by you." She hugs him as a tear rolls down her cheek.

They talk about different places that would be nice to visit while there and some of the things they will need to do to fulfill the babies' contractual obligations to the brand. Once that is all hashed out they make decisions on how many security guards to take and who will go.