44

**EXPLICIT CONTENT** MATURE READERS ONLY

They sit down to eat dinner together and Carmen brings up a good topic "We need to introduce you to my other son Xichen and his wife Lusi. We should schedule a family brunch so all of the family can get acquainted with each other. I know that we want to get to know you better Huan Su after all we are now family."

Everyone readily agrees and they make plans for Saturday morning brunch, since it's Thursday now that will give everyone Friday to finish up their work week before the family meets. Everyone leaves not long after dinner and the finalization of the plans for the three events, brunch, meeting the Jiangs and the engagement party. The babies were put to bed a while ago so it's just Wangji and Wuxi cleaning up a bit before going to bed.

Wuxi takes a shower while Wangji does a little work on his laptop, after he finishes he goes in to take a shower and Wuxi watches him go. He feels butterflies in his stomach, his hands are sweaty and he feels a little giddy. He knows what will come later, Wangji all but promised him and he is looking forward to it if he is honest with himself. The water shuts off and Wuxi swallows hard, his breath picking up in anticipation for Wangji to come out of the bathroom. He doesn't disappoint as he opens the door and is in nothing but a towel slung low on his hips. He looks at Wuxi like he is a three-course meal is about to sit down and devour. Wuxi bites his lip as his eyes wander over all of the milky white skin on display with defined muscles flexing and moving as Wangji walks closer to him and their bed. Neither of them speaks a word, there is no need for them between the silent conversation going on between their heated gazes.

Wangji walks over to Wuxi, steps between his parted thighs and leans down kissing his lips softly, lazily and sweetly. His hand resting on the side of Wuxi's neck feels his pulse speed up at the kiss and he smiles between their lips. He moves his hand to the back of his neck and pulls him tighter against him. Their kiss becomes more with Wangji urging him to open for him by sliding his tongue across the seam of his closed lips. He opens slightly and Wangji wastes no time taking advantage of this and plunders his mouth. He swirls his tongue over and around its mate as they duel each other with relish. Their heads moving from side to side to gain better access to each other produce loud smacking sounds as their kisses intensify.

Wangji pushes Wuxi down onto the bed and hovers over him, their lips never parting other than for needed breath. Wuxi's hands explore the muscular torso of his lover, his body heating as he plays with the dips and valleys of the gloriously toned, sexy body beneath his fingertips. Wangji leaves his lips swollen by his kisses and bites along his jaw until he gets to his ear. He nibbles on the lobe as his heavy breathing causes shivers of delight to race across Wuxi's entire body gooseflesh springs up and his fingers dig into his body.

Wangji whispers huskily in his ear "I need you baobei, I want you so badly that I ache, let me love you the way I should have on our first night together, let me relive the fantasy that has been playing over and over in my dreams since our first time together. Feel me and know how much I crave you." He takes his hand and slowly puts it on his hardened shaft.

They both moan at the feel of the large engorged length twitching at the slightest touch of Wuxi's delicate fingers. Wuxi subconsciously squeezes him causing another soft moan to escape his lips. Wangji bites Wuxi's neck then sucks and licks it, he does this all over his neck and shoulders driving Wuxi wild. He unbuttons his nightshirt and parts the lapels to reveal smooth milky white skin and rosy buds that beckon him to taste them. He takes one in his mouth and sucks and rolls his tongue over it, Wuxi writhes at the feel, he bites down causing him to gasp, it feels like a nerve is connecting his nipple to his groin and his body hardens to a near painful level. Wangji continues to nip and suck the puckered bud as he rolls the other between his fingers and then alternates so that both get the same loving attention.