5

Mr. Li looks at the rest of the photos in admiration "My, my, for a pretty little virgin you sure took Lan's huge cock like a champ, didn't you Wuxi? Sorry Mr. Lan but I need to keep these for my personal stash, you never know when I will need the leverage, at least you got to fuck that little beauty when no one else has been able to pluck his cherry. Too bad I was busy with my own little harem of beauties and wasn't able to get in on that action. Maybe sometime in the future, who knows." He laughs to himself and looks at the pictures again his cock hardening as he watches the beauty getting a pounding. He wires every room with cameras for these parties, he gets some of the best porn he owns that way.

Wei Wuxian had dinner with Jiang Cheng that night and met his roommate the next day. He's a sports kind of guy but he deals well with Jiang Cheng's personality. He has a great roommate who can tolerate the angry lotus and his sneering countenance. Wuxian finds that he likes the guy and feels better about Jiang Cheng having a roommate since he isn't the easiest person to get along with. He and Jiang Cheng walk around the campus and eat in the canteen on his food card a few times then eat pizza that night and watch horror flicks until they both pass out. He gets up the next day knowing he has to go home, the convention has ended and it is time for him to get back from it.

He is getting ready while Jiang Cheng watches him "Hey I forgot to ask but how did the convention go, aside from the breakup?"

Wuxian smiles "It went great, I sold all of my art pieces; I was so happy. I made a good amount of money from the sales. There are no commissions or anything but the fact that I was able to sell out is amazing."

Jiang Cheng nods "That's good, keep it up, you are very talented and I have a feeling you will be very successful as an artist in the future."

Wuxian grins "Thanks Jiang Cheng, that means a lot coming from you. I better go before your mother blows a gasket and beats me to death. I'll come visit you soon, see ya."

He walks out of the dorm building and gets into the car he called to come pick him up. He sighs as he lays his head on the back of the seat and closes his eyes. The car pulls up to the mansion and he gets out and waits for the driver to hand him his luggage. He takes a deep breath and lets it out before walking into the house. He sees his twin who runs over to him with a worried look on her face.

She grabs his hand with both of hers "Gege, watch out for Auntie she is on the warpath."

He scrunches his eyebrows "Why? I just got back, what could I have possibly done when I haven't been home?"

She gives him a confused and somewhat innocent look then lowers her head and steps back when Madam Yu comes storming into the room. She makes a beeline straight for Wuxian and when she gets close to him she slaps him so hard he staggers back, his lip splitting and blood running down his chin.

"How dare you, you little slut. You are always doing things to bring shame to our family!" she screeches at him.

He holds his cheek in bewilderment tears springing to his eyes "What have I done Auntie?"

She throws something at him that scatters all over the floor and he looks down and what he sees brings horror to his face as he bends down and picks up the photos of him that night. More tears spring to his eyes and he frantically sifts through them looking at himself with another man having sex, the photos are very graphic. He collects them all and puts them to his chest trying to hide them, his shame and embarrassment making him want to die.

She grabs his arm jerking it away from his chest "You filthy little slut, I'm so sick of you bringing shame to this house. No need to try and hide them now I have already seen your shameless and disgusting acts."