36

Wangji wakes up first, he is used to getting up very early in the morning. He feels a weight on his chest and glances down to see Wuxi lying half on him with his arm around his neck and his leg between his. He carefully extracts himself from Wuxi and gets out of bed, his body already half-awake from Wuxi's seductive body lying on him and goes to the bathroom, he refreshes himself for the day starting with a cold shower and then leans over and kisses Wuxi's neck waking him up. Wuxi giggles a little in his sleep which causes Wangji to grin and kiss him even more "Time to get up sleepy head you have to show me what to make our sons for breakfast."

Wuxi groans but wakes up smiling "Good morning, you can wake me like that any time, I like it. I'll get refreshed and meet you in their room. If you don't mind going to the kitchen and set up their chairs, their highchairs are easy to spot, just pull them out a bit and set them in front of the kitchen table. I will be down in just a little bit. If they are awake then just play with them until I am done and we can bathe and change them into their clothes for the day before we fix them their food."

Wangji smiles "Sounds good I'll see you in the kitchen."

He walks out of the bedroom and Wuxi stretches his whole body, still smiling, happy to have been woken up in such a sweet way. He gets up grabs his clothes and steps into the shower. Wangji walks down to the kitchen and finds the high chairs, he puts two of them in front of the kitchen table and smiles as he turns towards the babies bedroom. When he gets there he sees that both of his boys are just waking up, they see him and smile.

He sits on the floor and watches them as they rub their eyes and become more awake. They both get out of bed and squat down near him watching to see what he will do, he chuckles at the two tiny bodies squatting in front of him. "Good morning my sweet boys, did you sleep well? Do you want to play with Daddy until Mommy comes?'

They both nod and throw themselves on him, luckily he is quick and catches them, he hugs them both before encouraging them to show him their toys "Why don't you two show me your favorite toys hm? Let Daddy see what toys you love the most."

They stand up with his help and go rummaging around the room AYuan brings him a musical interactive toy with stars on it that teaches them to count and learn their letters. ATian brings him a musical choo choo train that has different shaped blocks that can be taken out and put in through the sides in the same shapes as the blocks.

Wangji smiles at them "Wow these are great, I love them, can you show me how to play with them? Show Daddy how they work."

AYuan turns his on and starts dancing and singing along to the numbers song while ATian rolls his around making music (as he makes zooming car sounds) then takes a few blocks out and puts them back in on the sides, it takes him a few tries to steady his hand enough to put the blocks in the holes but he chooses the right shapes each time. He chuckles as he watches both boys playing and dancing with their toys. He turns when he hears laughing at the door and sees Wuxi leaning against the door frame of the room smiling and watching them. "I see they are showing you their favorite toys."

Wangji grins "I asked them to and they were more than happy to show me their favorites. They are smart babies not that I am biased or anything."

Wuxi giggles "No not at all, come on grab a kid and let's get them bathed and changed into some day clothes. I will show you where all of their things are so that you know where to find what you need to change them throughout the day. We are trying to slowly potty train them but so far they aren't too hip to the idea." He says as he grabs the nearest child who so happens to be ATian who has been "driving" his choo choo around the room while making car engine noises.

Wangji grabs AYuan and follows Wuxi into their bathroom "One of us always sets out what they will need for the next day the night before so we already have what they will wear today, a diaper along with socks and shoes. Usually one of us will bathe them then hand one off to be dressed then another and another until all three are clean and dressed for the day. I will start the bath water if you will start getting them out of their night clothes, make sure to face ATian away from you or he will pee on you, he has been doing it since he was born. If you remove his diaper he will immediately pee on whoever is closest to him. We usually pull the diaper away from him then put it back immediately so that he can go in his already soiled diaper." He smirks at Wangji who looks nervous.