24

It took a few months for everything to settle back into a normal rhythm with having to add photo shoots for Wuxi into the mix. They were able to get back to normal with minimal issues and Wuxi started going out with his friends again.

It was Jiang Cheng's birthday and they all decided to go eat hot pot then hit the karaoke bar they all like to go to. Wuxi had been busy lately that he didn't want to drink much tonight, he just has to much going on to deal with, without adding a hangover. He sang with dim lights three times letting Jiang Cheng choose the songs since he was the birthday boy. Toward the end of the night, Wuxi decided to pick his own song and dedicates it to Jiang Cheng.

"This one is for you buddy, I hope you like it, it's the perfect song for you." With a huge grin, he starts singing "All By Myself" by Eric Carmen.

Their friends laugh, Jiang Cheng with a blush heckles Wuxi while he is singing and Wuxi has a hard time finishing the song without bursting out into laughter.

He leaves not long after that with shouts of "I'll break your legs" as he walks out the door. He laughs all the way to his car. Before he can get to the SUV he hears someone yelling his name, he turns and sees his ex Bai Zhi "Wuxi please talk to me, I want to see my kids. You can't keep them away from me, it's not right, I have a lot of money now, I can take care of the four of you. Don't keep them from me please Wuxi."

Wuxi scoffs crossing his arms over his chest "You are not their father, they don't have a single reptilian trait so they can't be yours. Go away, weren't you paid enough last time? Did you go through all of that money already? Why have you come back?"

Bai looking desperate shakes his head "I have money I swear, I just want you and our kids. They are already twenty months old and you have never let me see them. You are keeping them from me, the only way I can see them is on social media, it's not right Wuxi. You are depriving our children of their father."

He snorts "I am not depriving them of anything, when I find their father he will have full rights to them but that man is not you."

Bai gives me a stricken look "I am, I was the one with you that night. Do you think I would allow anyone else to have the man I love in that way?"

Wuxi looks at his security guards who have been keeping Bai Zhi at a distance and nods "I don't want to see him again, he has no right to the children and is not allowed to have access to me or them." They nod and walk him away from Wuxi with him shouting the entire way.

Wuxi climbs into the SUV and lets out a tired sigh "Take me home please." The driver nods and drives him home.

A few weeks later he and the babies have a photo shoot scheduled, it goes smoothly but AMei gets cranky which is unusual for her. He soothes her through the rest of the photo shoot and she clings to him on the way home letting him know she isn't feeling good. He pats her back gently while the boys keep asking after her "Mommy is Mei ok?" AYuan asks and ATian looks at his little sister "It's ok meimei er gege is here, will give you my milk, here."

Wuxi looks at his sons and how sweet and protective they are of their little sister and smiles. "Don't worry boys she is ok she just doesn't feel good, ATian why don't you wait until we get home to give meimei your milk, I don't think she wants it right now ok?"

He gives his mother a head nod and sits back still giving worried eyes to his sister. AYuan watches her with keen eyes and strokes and pats her hand trying to comfort her.

They get the kids into the house and Wuxi takes her to their room, putting her in her bed and checking her temperature. She has a slight fever so he gives her a head compress and tucks her into bed. She whines a little bit but he pats her to sleep trying to get her to rest.