Chapter 42

[Tae Myeongha's POV]

In the midst of a headache, my phone rang repeatedly. What a noisy day it was.

[Ahn Sia] : Oppa, I need to talk to you

[Ahn Sia] : Urgent~

[Ahn Sia] : ㅜㅜ

[Ahn Sia] : Oppa!

[Ahn Sia] : Why are you ignoring me!?!?

[Ahn Sia] : Oho!! The boss is calling!!!

[Ahn Sia] : Who are you with!!?

[Ahn Sia] : Hurry, reply, reply!

"Why are you consulting me about love? You probably have more experience than me."

I had thought there was something urgent because of the insistent nagging. After finishing the lunchbox delivery, which I couldn't finish early because of Cheon Sangwon, I came to the studio and lost my energy when I heard that she wanted advice.

"They say that experts usually look for answers from beginners. It's either Confucius or Mencius, anyway." She said.

"What nonsense. Do I just wear this for the shoot?"

"Yes. Gyeonghun, say something to oppa too."

"M-Myeongha, stand a bit more to the right; it'll look better."

"No, not that. Oh... Myeongha oppa totally suits the bad boy look."

"What bad boy look?"

"A style that looks like you would draw a heart on a motorcycle in the schoolyard."

What was that? I put on the rider's jacket Ahn Sia had painstakingly picked out for me. I asked her doubtfully if it was suitable, considering the season was getting warmer. However, she said it would be fine since she had only ordered a small inventory as an experiment. When talking about work, she didn't seem like an 18-year-old. Perhaps she had a purpose. She seemed to know how to handle love well, so why was she asking me?

"Oppa, you are very popular with women."

"Very popular?"

"To be honest, I don't think you would be very popular. You're too unapproachable like an iron wall."

"Is that an insult?"

"Well, this, in relationships you need to give some room, but you are too rigid oppa . Even if you say you like someone, they might leave."

I couldn't help but think of Cha Yeowoon. It would be ideal if he could become distant and leave due to my rigidness.

"Don't you have anyone? Someone on your mind, lately?"

"You told me to focus during the shoots. Why are you so talkative today?"

Ahn Sia had lured me in with double pay, made me stand in front of the camera, and diligently taught me how to model. In the midst of changing poses as directed by Ahn Gyeonghun, she continued to talk. I didn't know why she was acting that way, but it wasn't like her usual self.

"There aren't many clothes today. When the boss tells you to speak, you have to answer. Oppa, have you ever been in a relationship? Perhaps never?"

"I have."

"When? With who? Not recently? In middle school?"

It was when I was 27. I barely resisted the urge to grab Ahn Sia's dainty nose that was swaying in front of me.

[ Entering Love Supremacy Zone. ]

The sudden notification caught my attention. Why was Cha Yeowoon here? However, there was no time to be surprised. A large figure was already standing by the entrance. Cha Yeowoon appeared uneasy as he glanced into the studio, eventually fixing his gaze on me. Then, he stood there awkwardly.