Chapter 54

[Tae Myeongha's POV]

"When did I said that?"

People with a guilty conscience had no need for accusers.

"Do you have naughty thoughts whenever you see me?"

"No." Cha Yeowoon's answer was too quick. This was a hundred percent confirmation.

Cha Yeowoon was a hot-blooded 18-year-old. It was awkward imagining what he might be thinking, so I thought I would leave that as uncharted territory.

"Last time, you said you couldn't sleep with me. Why did you changed your mind today?"

"Well..."

"Did you blurted out anything because you wanted to be with me so much?"

"..."

"Or is it okay to sleep together now?"

"...Sunbae, it's you who brought up the topic of watching a movie."

"And that's unfair?"

"Because you keep teasing me... Without knowing my feelings..." Cha Yeowoon muttered to himself. I could hear everything, but it was quite cute how he muttered quietly.

"When was the autumn national competition we talked about last time?"

"It's from the day of the vacation; 5 days and 4 nights."

"That soon? And 5 days?"

"It's the national championship."

Was that so? The national championships lasted 5 days it seemed. The reason probably had something to do with it being track and field.

"Is the track and field team going together?"

"All starters are going."

"Are you staying together? You'll be sleeping next to other guys, Yeowoon."

"Stop teasing me." Cha Yeowoon walked ahead as if he wanted to run away, but I quickly caught up with his pace before he could get too far.

"If you're going home, you have to go that way."

On the deserted road, we had to leave the side street and navigate through the buildings. Stores displayed large signs on each floor. The most eye-catching was a sign on the first floor for a new shaved ice shop.

"It's hot, want to eat shaved ice before we go?" I proposed.

Since we couldn't watch a movie. I wanted to say that, but I held back because I was afraid Cha Yeowoon might run away again. He immediately agreed. The cool breeze from the air conditioner could be felt as we entered the shaved ice shop. I hadn't realized how hot it was outside while walking with Cha Yeowoon. Leaving the menu selection to Cha Yeowoon, shaved ice on a tray piled high with rice cake arrived soon after.

"Why Injeolmi shaved ice?"

"Sunbae, you're taste is like the one of an old person."

"Even though you eat red bean ice cream."

"That's why I added red bean to the shaved ice."

"Daring."

"Don't you like it? Should we have chosen strawberry shaved ice instead?"

With a visually abundant stack of rice cakes, there was also a set of plates. Cha Yeowoon playfully used a long spoon to scoop up my share of shaved ice. He offered me a plate as if it was natural and then took his share. Lately, his actions seemed very natural like he was already accustomed to serving me first. Maybe I'll get used to the special treatment as well.