Chapter 52

[Tae Myeongha's POV]

"What?"

In response to my doubt, Cha Yeowoon willingly answered. "...A kiss..." he murmured softly.

His childlike voice had become subdued and husky. As expected, it was undeniable that I had made a significant mistake that night.

"We can't."

"Why can't we...?"

"Stop talking in a low voice."

"Okay."

"And don't try to make amends for it now. It's forbidden."

Despite Cha Yeowoon expressing his dissatisfaction and disappointment with a frown, he didn't push it any further. Instead, after disposing of the can in the trash, he took my hand on the way out of the playground.

His hand was so warm that mine felt cool in comparison. I walked, hoping that my body temperature could cool him down. Moderation... Just enough, not to hurt him. I repeated it like a mantra. However, when I returned home, my hand had become warmer than before.

* *

[Cha Yeowoon's POV]

[ Fondness: 49 ]

Cha Yeowoon was absent-minded. He sighed while touching his lower lip with his index finger and recalled a sensation that had been lingering. The sensation when his lips touched Tae Myeongha. How could his sunbae always smell good?

He wrapped his arms around his head. Tae Myeongha exuded a refreshing scent without the use of perfume. It was differed from the body wash scent he had tried last time at Tae Myeongha's house.

His lips were soft too.

People's lips were soft. Cha Yeowoon had come to know that for the first time. Or, were his subae's lips particularly soft? Maybe.

Tae Myeongha looked sharp overall, but had a surprisingly soft side. Maybe his body was soft too. His body... Tae Myeongha's... Lips, neck, shoulders, arms, fingers, and legs.

Sunbae.

Cha Yeowoon's eyes narrowed from inside his arms. An unsettling glint slipped across his eyes.

"Yeowoon." Cha Yeowoon sharply raised his head.

In response to his reaction, a middle-aged person with a gentle demeanor leaned back. A cross necklace dangled from his neck as he looked down at Cha Yeowoon. It was someone from the church.

"Did I startle you?"

"No. Not at all." Cha Yeowoon answered.

"If you're done with work, you can go."

"Already?" Cha Yeowoon looked around.

The church was busy even in the morning on weekends. There were many people working, so in reality, besides carrying luggage and tidying up a bit, Cha Yeowoon didn't have much to do.

"Are yo busy with training these days?"

"Same as always."

"Seems like you're doing well. Your face has brightened up."

"My face?"

"Your smile has improved a lot."

The church person warmly smiled, pointing to their own mouth. It seemed like more than just a passing comment.

"Everyone was worried since you went through a tough time at such a young age, but it's a relief that you seem so resilient."

As Cha Yeowoon walked with the church person, he paused for a moment. A bright voice continued from the side.