Chapter 56

[Tae Myeongha's POV]

[ Penalty: Time remaining deduction. ]

The difficulty kept growing.

***

Messages had piled up while I was asleep.

[Ahn Sia] : Oppa...

[Ahn Sia] : The picture I uploaded yesterday...

[Ahn Sia] : People's reaction is hotter than I expected...

[Ahn Sia] : What should I do...

[Ahn Sia] : Oppa, I know you don't like this kind of thing...

[Ahn Sia] : Sorry, sorry...

[Ahn Sia] : Oppa, you bear part of the blame for being too perfect

[Ahn Sia] : Can you cut Sia some slack?

And then...

[Cheon Sangwon] : Hyung, how much for three pairs of Corduroy pants?

[Cheon Sangwon] : ㅋㅋㅋ Hyung, did you let Ahn Sia upload that picture of you?

Also...

[ Calculating Cha Yeowoon's fondness. ]

[ Fondness: 50 ]

[ Fondness: 51 ]

[ Fondness: 52 ]

Cha Yeowoon. Did that cute child dream about me even while sleeping?

"Haa..."

A refreshing weekend morning. I rushed to Ahn Sia's home without even eating breakfast, shouting 'I'll be back in a moment' to Cha Yeowoon.

"Explain what happened." When I uncrossed my arms and asked, Ahn Sia, who was sitting rather shyly across the table, spoke.

"First thing you probably don't know, oppa, is that I'm a popular celebrity model."

"I didn't know that. Next."

"Actually, I have a quite influence..."

"I said next." Blocking Ahn Sia's words that were just repeating the same thing, I took out my phone. "How did this happen?"

On the screen, there where pictures of me that were uploaded to the shopping mall. First, a sleeveless t-shirt that showed off my body. It was followed by pictures where I had worn a hat and skillfully lowered it to avoid showing my facial features. Lastly, the cherry on the top, was the picture of my face posted by Ahn Sia the previous day.

It was posted to an anonymous community board. Ahn Sia's name was written in the title, and judging by the presence of her name popping up on other pages, it seemed to be a platform to discuss about teenage models.

But that didn't matter anymore. Ahn Sia had used me as a model for her department store. Such pictures of me that were posted were all public. However, in the comment section below the community board, there was an exchange of information such as my middle school, high school, age, and name. That, I couldn't let it pass.

"I'll explain first. When I uploaded your face for the internet shopping mall, oppa, it went popular. Partially because my internet shopping mall is popular too."

"Oh. So?"

"So, when you made a social media account, 10,000 people flocked."

"I didn't post a photo showing my face there either."