Chapter 55

[Tae Myeongha's POV]

"I'm already walking around the streets showing my face." I said.

"That's not the point."

The vibration from my phone interrupted our conversation.

[Ahn Sia] : Myeongha Oppa♡♡♡

[Ahn Sia] : If you're reading this please reply♡♡♡♡

Ahn Sia's urging piled up in a short time. The still-overwhelming heart made its presence felt on the screen. It was just a picture, and she had helped me a lot. In any case, among very close relationships, it was common to upload selfies on social media.

"Sunbae!" Cha Yeowoon shouted, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Don't accept it just because Ahn Sia is begging you."

"Huh?"

"Give me the phone. I'll reject it." As if Cha Yeowoon couldn't stand my slow reaction that exposed my thoughts, he snatched my phone from me.

He gritted his teeth and trembled as he looked at my phone. The hearts floating on the screen had undoubtedly caused some trouble. Ahn Sia's messages, which had infuriated Cha Yeowoon, blinked on the screen when I looked over.

[Ahn Sia] : Oppa, you weren't responding

[Ahn Sia] : I uploaded it...

[Ahn Sia] : I'm sorry

[Ahn Sia] : But the picture came out really wellㅋㅋ

[Ahn Sia] : (Picture)

The attached picture was taken not long ago at the reservoir. I was photographed taking a break with my coat hanging below my shoulders due to the heat.

"Delete it." Cha Yeowoon growled beside me.

Thinking he was talking to me, I realized he was already on a call with Ahn Sia. Swift.

"When did sunbae say it was okay? You posted it without even waiting for a response."

Although it wasn't clear, Ahn Sia seemed to be responding to Cha Yeowoon.

"What's the big deal? It violates portrait rights. Delete it." Cha Yeowoon spat out one word at a time. He was handsome, had a good voice, and pronounced words well. If he hadn't pursued track and field, he might have made a good announcer.

"Why is that relevant now? What? Ahn Sia!" Cha Yeowoon's temper slowly erupted.

He was handsome even when angry. Despite him calling Ahn Sia's name, she seemed to have hung up already. She was too formidable an opponent to handle. Worried that if he tried to call her again and would just be ignored, I decided to change the topic out of concern for his blood pressure.

"Did you call Sia?"

"No." The denial was swift. Strong denials often meant affirmation.

I wasn't particularly concerned about a single picture. It was embarrassing to see my face on the shopping mall, but it was just one of the many pictures added to the vast internet overflowing with pictures posted by various people.

"It came out well. Right?"

When I pulled up the picture Ahn Sia had sent, Cha Yeowoon gritted his teeth. "It came out so well that I want to delete Ahn Sia's account."

"Do you not use social media?"

"I'm not interested in that."

"I think you would be popular if you did it."