༶•┈┈⛧┈♛1♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

I hated my life but I didn't ask for this.

'What?' The brunette baby in the crib thought.

She started to glance around, not having enough space to roll around.

"Don't be a nuisance and sleep" Someone's voice grabbed the babies attention. The women above her crib was wearing a maid outfit.

I remember jumping out of a buildings balcony, leaving behind a message for my friends who were more like my family. And when I woke up.. I was here a baby.

Is this reincarnation? This makes no sense to me.

And to top it all off, from what she had gathered... She was a princess, no a puppet.

Her eyes started to water, as a few droplets of tear spilled out. She had left her painful life only to end up in a new one. A fairytale life, as a character she pitied.

"I won't cuddle you if you start crying, I am very busy!" The maid instructed as if the baby was a adult.

How cruel. No wonder, she started playing with dolls..

But she wasn't a princess, so she won't be treated as one, from being in a toxic household to being reborn in another. Her destiny was cruel.

But... Why did it had to be the princess that nobody truly loved for in two stories?!

My father of this world was a man set to be the villian of the story.

According to what I hear from the maids, I am certainly in the Alphues House, my mother was regarded as the whore that cheated on the current emperor with the former emperor. The same women that passed away after giving birth to me.

And then she was forgotten by the storyline.

Since then, nobody knows of my existence except a very few. So thus I am being raised by my mothers cousin and sister, Roger Alphues and Rosalia Judith.

An uncle who isn't going to show attention to me at all.. Who will let me build on my fantasy of having a family. Being used until the very end. Weather it be the storyline of the "Lovely princess" Or "who make me a princess"

Even born as a princess, I don't have luck..

But do I want to survive? No.
I didn't survive my old world, I let it swallow me whole, why should I fight in this one?

My goal is to watch, if I can live as far away from the main characters as possible. Weather I live the 'lovely princess' story or the 'who make me a princess' story. I won't do anything.

She shivered as she felt the cold atmosphere of the room. Her nanny coldly picking her up. "Come on now, young miss. You need to eat" The nanny said.

My days in the mansion were cold, no outside relationships except maids that didn't want to be taking care of children, a distance relatives and well... I guess Ijekeil was nice. Having him as a companion make me remember my friends from my previous world.

But I am eating my meals, trying to speed up my walking and ignoring my cold atmosphere.

Unlike the previous holder of this body, the poor girl. I decided not to play with dolls to help with my loneliness but read books. Books about magic, about medicines and about the lore of this world. I somehow managed to make a few maids read it to me. Through biting the books or pulling their skirts.

"The sorcerer of the tower had the strongest power among all the sorcerer in existence"

Ah yes, lucas. Athanasia's love interest. Someone that kept her safe. Alas I have no one like that... But then again, she wanted to survive.

" The sorcerer of the tower was so strong, he could ruin a whole empire and for that reason, they freeze their own hearts because such powers can be dangerous to maintain..."

I have heard these things before.. All of it is foreshadowing for what will come.

Her eyes dulled as she saw a picture of claude de alger obelia. Her uncle and the father of the main protagonist.

Ah yes, the father who didn't even try.. Athanasia had to try, to build their relationship. He didnt do anything. In fact their whole relationship was built on top of her looking like Diana.. Huh. Sounds like something my previous father would do.

"Ah if it isn't your father.." The maid who knew about her heritage suddenly caught her attention. "The emperor, Claude de alger obelia"

Now that I think about it, in the original novel... I am supposed to be a person that could melt the heart of even a cold hearted man like him.

If it is the original story... I won't be like that. Perhaps then, I can die finally. Perhaps then athanasia can understand... Claude isn't a good father. Just a pitiful man.

I guess beings reincarnated reminded me.

How much I hate Claude.