༶•┈┈⛧┈♛16♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

After some months,
After everything that took place. They still weren't able to find athy. Lilian York ended up quitting and well Claude, he decided to move on.

Ever since that day, he has been picking up Jennette and roaming around. Jennette didn't had the heart to tell Claude to not carry her. She knew the man was grieving inside. Jennette was herself so confused, where can athanasia be? They were all going off script.

Jennette was thinking, as they went on a walk. She subconsciously rested her head on his shoulders.

"Ow-" She squeaked. Claude glanced at her. "What happened?" He asked. Jennette pointed at her hair pen.

"Your majesty's hair got stuck in my hair pen" Jennette explained.

Jennette took her hairpin out messing up Claude's hair but Claude didn't say anything

Jennette took her hairpin out messing up Claude's hair but Claude didn't say anything. She nervously smiled. Claude then placed Jennette down. Taking the hair pen and fixings her hair.

"Hm" Claude said staring at her "now you look presentable" He said. Jennette must have fabricated the fondness in his voice. He then quickly took her hand, pretty much dragging her for a walk  "don't run around willy-nilly, walk properly"

 He then quickly took her hand, pretty much dragging her for a walk  "don't run around willy-nilly, walk properly"

I can't get a grip on this man's behavior these days...

Speaking of odd behavior's Claude and Felix are suddenly trying to get me a playdate.. Is it because they think athy's absence will catch up to me?

Now that I think about it.... Ijekiel is going to Atlanta soon.

Either way... I already know the outcome of them looking for a playdate.

"I will be here as princess Jennette's playmate starting today" Lucas said with a docile smile "I'm looking forward to spending time with you princess!"

Jennette chuckled lighty as Lucas winked at her.

Ah yes playmate my age.. It's not like he is a million years older.. But I am older too..

"You are here to freeload aren't you?" Jennette said passing him some cookies, Lucas nodded happily munching on them.

"Princess you know my taste so well!" Lucas grinned eating the choco-chip cookies. Jennette sighed.