༶•┈┈⛧┈♛23♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Princess!" Felix said, with a grin. "You look angelic today!" He complimented Jennette smiled before saying a thank you.

Even though she was dancing with Lucas instead of Claude

Even though she was dancing with Lucas instead of Claude. Claude wanted to hand her to Lucas himself. She honestly thought it was funny that the man was using that as a scare tactic against a magician who was in fact stronger then him. Not that Claude knew that yet.

Felix leaded her to the Man himself who was waiting outside for her. Wearing what he wore for the original debute.

Claude gave the same reaction he gave athanasia in the original novel or so Jennette thought until she saw the man give a warm smile

Claude gave the same reaction he gave athanasia in the original novel or so Jennette thought until she saw the man give a warm smile. It made her stare at him in awe. The man was smiling at her as if she was his actual daughter.

"You look like a adored princess" Claude said softly taking her hand

"You look like a adored princess" Claude said softly taking her hand. Jennette blinked as she glanced at him with a grin "and you look like a handsome man, your majesty"

What awaited her on the other side of the wall made Jennette taken aback. A room full of food, sweats and view that she could have only imagined in a fairytale. Well she was in a fairytale.

People talking around, so many nobles and their children. Jennette felt her heart quicken.

Athanasia is their true princess.. I am the false one in their eyes.

Jennette shook out her thoughts.

Doesn't matter. You have Claude, Felix, the maids and Lucas Jennette. You will be fine..

"Make way for His Majesty Claude de alger Obelia! And Her highness Princess Jennette de alger Obelia"

The announcement made not only the nobles shocked but also Jennette herself. Did the announcer just gave her the last name of the Royal Family? Jennette glanced at Claude who gave back a knowing smile before reverting back to his cold exterior in front of the other nobles.

Jennette decided to not be scared for the night, ignoring everyone's stare as some gossiped about her having a tittle that doesn't belong to her. But a few warning glances from Claude made those whispers a bit quiter.. The whispers were there anyways. Nothing Jennette can't handle.

Claude leaded her downstairs to the dance floor. Jennette's eyes sparkled as she saw Lucas in a formal attire. Her heart beat quicken a bit.

What the hell? He didn't wear anything like this in who made me a princess-- who gave him the right to be handsome today?!

Jennette blushed a bit but composed herself. Reminding her that she wasn't a fangirl so she shouldn't act like it.

Claude handed her to Lucas with a blank glare that Lucas ignored. Taking Jennette's hand and leading her to the dance floor.

"You look nice" Lucas said as the dance between them begun. Jennette relaxed a bit as they started slow. "And you look handsome, never thought I would see you wearing something like this" Jennette said truthfully.

Lucas smirked as he said "well the best for my princess" The comment made Jennette's heart flutter. "Your princess?" She asked in a cocky but light way as Lucas swinged her around effortlessly.

"You are the sleeping beauty and I am the dragon. We already made that clear, on the first day we met infact." Lucas taunted back, Jennette grinned as she said "would that mean you are holding me captive. You evil little thing?" Out of nowhere, Lucas picked her up and swirled her around, landing her to the ground gracefully.

"Consider yourself my captive, princess Jennette"

After the dance ended, the other girls who turned 14 danced with their partners.

Jennette actually was able to get a glance of Roger talking to a mysterious person with black hair. Jennette froze realizing it was who she knew he was. Anasticious de alger Obelia, her father in this life.

Jennette glanced at Claude. She knew in a few moments. Athanasia was gonna enter their lives again.

A foolish part of me doesn't want that to happen... But can I really be that selfish to keep you away from your true daughter?

Anything for survival..i guess.

Jennette again glanced at the former emperor, Anasticious who was talking to Roger. Her fathers disguise of black eyes reminded Jennette of her black eyes as aisha.

The second dance has ended.

The next dance is danced together by every girl having her debut that year..

And all I can do is hold my breath.

As I know what's going to happen.