༶•┈┈⛧┈♛31♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Athanasia knew exactly what this scene was. Claude and Athanasia's second boat ride. But considering she somehow skipped this part of the narrative because of Jennette. This is an opportunity to leave good impressions on her father.

"You know

"You know.. Your sister is afraid of water and boats" Claude recalled how Jennette was pretty stuck on not joining him for a boat ride when he asked her years back.

Of course she would be afraid of water... That's how her mother died. She had personally told me that was not a way she wanted to die ever.

She would rather be stabbed, manhandled or die how she actually died then die by drowning. Or even come close to drowning.

"Oh is she? We should still ask her to joined us! A good way to be on top of your fear is family time. Isn't it daddy?" Athanasia said smiling. Claude smiled back.

"Perhaps"

"Wow I have never seen such a beautiful garden" Currently both Jennette and Athanasia were greeting some of the noble daughters for a tea party.

Athanasia proudly explained that Claude made the garden for her as she loved roses alot. Jennette just sipped her tea. She never really asked Claude for big things so she didn't have anything to show right now. It didn't really matter. As all these daughters...
Were more so here for Athanasia then her.

The girls started to chit chat as Jennette just listened. She had to get the daughters on her favor but it was tricky. Comparing both the girls... Athanasia was the shiny star with the jeweled eyes.

Ah yes, the lost princess reunited with her king father

Ah yes, the lost princess reunited with her king father. It did look dreamy and then her dance with ijekiel.

"You're  flattering me to much" Athanasia replied with a little blush. Suddenly all girls started to introduce themselves to the princess's.

Out of nowhere, the topic shifted to boys.

"I envy that princess got to be escorted by Ijekiel Alphues, your hightness" One of the girls squealed as another one added " After seeing him in person, I can see the rumors were true. So tall and handsome!"

Athanasia smiled "I have spent some of my years with him.. He is like a brother to me" Athy glanced at Jennette as Jennette continued to drink her tea in silence. That was a jab at Jennette's feelings.

He loves you and you give him the title of a brother? How cruel Athy..

"Really princess Athanasia? But he looks like a statue of fioreze!" The girls gushed. One of the girls glanced at Jennette.

"Princess Jennette?" That got Jennette attention as she was finally added to the boy gossip. "Didn't you also spent your early years with Lord Ijekiel?" She asked. Jennette nodded as she said.

"Yes I did. He is..." Jennette didn't really know what to say. A brother? That can't be true anymore. A part of her knows the boy she once thought of as her brother was no more. All left of him was a friend. "A treatured friend of mine"

The girl blushed, she had brown hair and teal blue eyes. "Then.. Do you Perhaps know the type for a women... Lord Ijekiel likes?"

Everyone's attention was immediately on Jennette as Jennette sweated a bit "well not even I know that answer. It been years since I was in proper contact with Ijekiel after all" She explained in a sorry manner.

His type is Athanasia both in lovely princess and who made me a princess and even today. I must say. He truly loves athy. I wish Ijekiel could get the love of the original Athanasia... She deserved that.

Jennette mentally shook her thought. No need to get sad of what could have been.

"Well I was just asking I am not that curious" The lady said ducking her head in a shy manner. Athy suddenly giggled getting their attention.

"Well, I am happy to tell you. You look like someone who Ijekiel is interested in, lady estine" Athanasia said catching Jennette off guard.

The lady blushed as everyone asked who. "Ijekiel likes a women with brown hair and blue eyes. The softest sight he has ever seen. He misses her dearly" Athanasia said momentarily looking at Jennette.

... Are you trying to give me your seconds athanasia?

Jennette's grip on the tea cup was tightened. As the girls started to think. It was quite obviously. A girl that Ijekiel would miss? It would have been a girl from his past and there is only one girl who would be that... Also brown hair and blue eyes.. All eyes were on jennette.

How dare you see Ijekiel as a second. How dare you throw him away-

Jennette felt anger flow through her but she stayed collected. Now it was pretty heavily implied that Ijekiel liked Jennette romantically, Which was false.

Another girl caught everyone's attention. "Hmm... Didn't princess Jennette dance with a magician during the debute" She called notice to the magnificent sight that day. Everyone's eyes lightened when they remembered.

Jennette could see athanasia jaw tighten.

Is that what you are trying to do? Give me Ijekiel so that you can take lucas.

What are they? Pokemon cards??

"You two looked like a scene from a fairytale!" The girls giggled. As Jennette faintly blushed. She still didn't really know why lucas went that far. Was entertainment really behind all of that?

"What was it like your hightness?" A girl asked Jennette. Jennette blinked as she thought about it.

"It was magical" Jennette said staring at her tea cup. "Sir lucas is someone who looks like cold ice but he holds so much warmth.. He is a good man and" Jennette smiled looking happy. "And I am happy that he was my first dance and happy he is by my side"

The girls all looked at her as they blushed. All but athanasia who just stared at Jennette.

Is he that intervined with you? No I can't have that. He is too good for you...

"Princess athanasia are you okay?!" A girl asked as all eyes were on athanasia again.

Athanasia who was now crying silently. Tearing falling down her cheek.