༶•┈┈⛧┈♛13♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"YOUR MAJESTY THE PRINCESS HAS WOKEN UP!"

Jennette just stared at the red knights face as he stared back with concern.

I am alive?

"Princess? Can you see me? Do you know who I am?" Felix asked. His eyes still pouring with concern. Jennette's bottom lips shivered a bit. When did she accept the comfort the Knight brought to her?

Jennette felt her stomach pain as she silent winced. "S-sir Felix. Ye-yes I remember you... My st-stomach hurts though!"

What is going on? What's this pain?

"What should we do your majesty?" Felix asked turning to look at Claude who was sitting on her bed. Jennette realised the man hands were now on her stomach. Claude then suddenly stared at a man bowing on the ground.

"What do you think you are doing? I told you to heal her" Claude told the man coldly. The man flitched as Claude continued "what on earth did you do to make her condition worse?"

"I beg your pardon, your majesty, but I didn't make her condition worse. It's because the princess is conscious is she feeling pain" The man timidly replied, obviously scared for his life. "We don't know why but princess Jennette's mana seemed to have taken in princess Athanasia's mana by mistakenly. Thus when princess athanasia's mana started to leap to and fro inside her body. Princess Jennette was the one who felt it" The man explained.

I... Absorbed athy's pain? I can do that...?

"So I told you to find a solution, and yet you don't even have the decency to be ashamed of your incompletence" Claude said coldly. The glare made both Jennette and Felix freeze. Jennette again winced in pain. Felix rushed to put his hand on her stomach as Claude got up.

"Ah.. Where is athy?" Jennette asked looking around. "Princess athanasia's with lily, princese" Felix replied quickly.

Okay good. That must mean I absorbed all the pain..

The man begged for claude's forgiveness but Claude growled out "Do you wish to die?"

"No" Claude blinked as he turned to look at Jennette, who spoke to him. "Spare him... H-he tried.. It's not his fault I am in pain!" Jennette bit her tongue as the stomach ache came back in full force.

Finally tears fell out. She didn't even know what was happening around her. She felt like a kid. "It hurts.. Why does it hurts so bad?" She sobbed. Her sobbing quickly turning into wailing. Claude stared at her with the same apathetic look.

"Go to sleep Jennette" Claude reached out his hand. Covering her face gently.

Suddenly, Jennette found herself sleeping again, a little peacefully this time....

......Then she came face to face with adult athanasia again.

"You know, when I was in your place Jennette. I saw my dad and mom together fighting weather to keep me or not.. My papa's memory" Athanasia said with a small smile again taking her hand. "I don't really know how I feel about you seeing me.."

I can't move... What do you mean by that?

"I am sorry I can't be in your timeline, my dear cousin sister" Athanasia said with a bright smile. "In this time-line we are proper sisters right?"

What do you mean by that? I don't understand?

"I have a Jennette too. She recently moved out of obelia with her father, my uncle. We have had our happy ending in our timeline... I hope you have it in yours Jennette" Athanasia smiled as she let go of her hand.

Jennette again woke up.

"You are finally awake.." A familiar voice and face greeted her "you must think you are some type of sleeping beauty" Lucas commented.

"Lucas?" Jennette asked softly, Lucas chuckled "the one and only... I must say I was surprised to see you were the one bed ridden, I thought it was your sister I would attend too"

Because It was supposed to be her.

"Hmm" Jennette just hummed. Not really understanding, she was more focused on understanding her dream.

"Don't think so much chimera. If you look more apathetic, you will start looking like your emperor in no time" Lucas commented. Jennette sighed staring at Lucas.

"Thank you"

Lucas looked surprised before a cocky grin formed on his face. "Of course. Now... You owe me your life"

Jennette frowned. "This sleeping beauty doesn't need a prince" Jennette commented plainly. Lucas laughed.

"I am not a prince, but a dragon" He commented, Jennette chose to ignore him, looking around.  As if on cue, Claude, Felix and athy entered the room.

"Jennyyyy" Athy whined, immediately jumping on Jennette "I thought you were hurt!" The girl cried. Jennette wordlessly patted the girl's back.

"There there princess, I am fine" Jennette comforted. Out of nowhere, Jennette found herself wordlessly being carried by Claude.

"Are you still feeling sick?"

Jennette started at Claude before shaking her head. "I am doing fine your majesty"

Why are you picking me up like this?

"There won't be any other side effects?" Claude asked Lucas. Lucas then suddenly started to couch.

Wait a damn second... I remember this part-

Jennette turned her neck around to see mini Lucas. "Ah it looks like i may have used all my powers to heal the princess"

"Certainly you deserve praise for your hard work" Claude stated "of course there will be, after we have confirmed that the princess is fully recovered"

Lucas dramatically sobbed. Jennette could see imaginary sprakle being drawn around Lucas. "I beg your pardon, your majesty, but the princess isn't fully healed"

"What do you mean she isn't completely healed?" Claude asked, Jennette in his arms was trying her best to not laugh.

Lucas, you sweet comedian of a man-child. How are you the most powerful in the room??

Lucas continued to explain and ask for forgiveness. As the scene continued, Lucas left the room with Felix, giving Jennette a smirk.

To Lucas's surprise, Jennette gave a fond smile back.

Athy watched the whole encounter from the bed.

Aisha. You are stealing everything from me. Can't you stay beneath me, like you always did?