༶•┈┈⛧┈♛11♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette stared at lucas, athy's love interest. She didn't really know what to do. Athy was supposed to be in her place but here she was.

Do I just... Run away with blackie? Where even is the beast?

Ah screw it!

Jennette turned around to leave but found a hand stopping her. Jennette slowly turned her head to look at lucas stopping her.

What do you want now???

Lucas stared at her "the mana beast.." The man stated as he lifted blackie up. "It's not yours....you seem to have black mana..." Lucas said. Jennette bite onto her tongue.

She then heard felix call for her. With a snap of his finger Lucas made both of them disappear.

"Where did she go?" Felix whispered under his breath. Jennette stayed silent. Now staring at Lucas. Who was now inspecting the mana beast.

"You... Made us disappear" Jennette concluded staring at Lucas. Lucas stared back at her. "Ah so you can talk"

Jennette suddenly started to feel dizzy.

Wait.. He is doing what he did to athy. If I am correct just without the bubble magic.

"I know you are trying to do something. So stop" Jennette hissed out. Lucas glanced at her with the same apathetic look that claude often has.

Athy you have a type don't you?

"You aren't the owner... So who is it?" Lucas said picking up blackie by the back. Jennette still glared at him "my sister athanasia's.. The mana beast belongs to her"

Lucas glanced at Jennette with interest. "So you are aware that this is a mana beast.. Your eyes are fake..." Lucas said leaning closer to her as Jennette froze. "They look normal blue but are in actuality jeweled blue eyes... Are you kailrums daughter?"

Jennette backed away a little. "No.. You must have been gone for years.. The current emperor's name is Claude de alger obelia and he isn't my father either... Just guardian" Jennette explained slowly and softly.

"I must have been asleep for longer than I thought.." Lucas stated. Suddenly grabbing Jennette's face. Jennette squealed.

What is wrong with you! A male lead shouldn't act like a predator moron!

"You don't only have black mana... You are made of black mana... Chimera..." Lucas said, Jennette heart started to beat fast as Lucas suddenly made her jeweled eyes appear. "Your quite interesting...this is the first time I have seen something like this.."

Jennette pushed Lucas away. As Lucas looked like he was thinking. "I think I will let you live... Also, your sister. If this is her mana beast then she has too much mana, something she can't control"

That is correct... This is a conversation he was supposed to have with athy after all... But I gotta fix this.

"If that's the case.. Then let's have a deal.. You absorb the mana from Athy's body now and then" Jennette said. Lucas grinned as he asked "and what will I get in return? "

Jennette glanced at him confused "did you not come here for the mana beast? You will get what you want. Just spare the beast" She explained. Lucas looked impressed.

"I wasn't aware you were able to deduce why I was here."

I didn't deduce anything. I just remember this part of the Manhwa.

"So do we have a deal Lucas?" Jennette asked. Lucas nodded as Jennette added "don't absorb her mana in a way it hurts her" She lightly warned.

"It's a bargain that won't hurt her at all" Lucas said finally giving Blackie to Jennette.

"My name is Jennette" Jennette introduced herself first. Lucas stared at her with a cocky smile. "Lucas"

And with a snap of his finger he disappeared.

Everyone in the room stared astonished as blackie started to eat the chocolate cake. After coming back, Jennette immediately showed blackie to athy, felix and lily. Blackie immediately going off to attack the buffet prepared by lily.

We ended up keeping him. Blackie and athy immediately hit it off becoming friends.

While I called him blackie, athy called him raven.

After some time of us playing with blackie, felix had informed us that we should go and meet claude, continuing our former routine.

"Daddy I missed you!" Athy cheered running off to hug him. "Hello, your majesty" Jennette said bowing down. Claude just plainly glanced at them.

Are you tired? Insomnia perhaps?

You asked your daughter and her friend to meet you after such a long time and your tired?

I shouldn't pity you further but not getting sleep must have sucked huh?

After felix gave them suggestion for them to walk. Athy tugged on claude's rope. Felix chuckled as he said "she's asking you to pick her up your majesty"

Oh I remember this scene.

"Pick her up?"

"Yes she does that to me to when her legs are hurting"

Out of nowhere, Claude picked athy up by her dress, dangling her in the air. Felix like scripted commented on her feeling comfortable much to claude's confusion.

"Rather then that, you should carry her like this" Felix said showing him how to carry athy. Felix gave claude athy without athy doing anything to stop it.

Huh.. That's weird. Shouldn't athy be scared of Claude? Or did she become comfortable fast.. Is it because I changed the timeline a bit?

The four started to walk, Felix glanced at Jennette. "Princess Jennette, do you wish for me to carry you?" Felix asked politely. Jennette shook her head.

"Don't worry sir Felix, I can walk on my own" Jennette replied walking besides him.

"Does Felix always carry you like this?" Claude asked athy. Athy hummed. "When I come to see daddy?" She asked.

"Other times too"

As Claude and athy continue the conversation they are supposed to have. Jennette started to talk to Felix about fencing or swordmenship.

"I must say. You have quite the knowledge about battle planning princess" Felix praised . Jennette blushed as she said "ah it's nothing sir Felix. I am just reciting what I read"

"I mean it, for your age. Your grasp on the knowledge is quite will. Even some of my guards can't grasp battle plans. Princess" Felix said politely. Jennette didn't know why but the praise made her heart warm as she giggled. In her past life, she never was praised like this... Someone acknowledging her made her happy.

"Felix"

Claude's voice gathered their attention. Both felix and Jennette glanced at claude.

"Yes your majesty?"

"Ten steps away from Jennette"