༶•┈┈⛧┈♛20♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Years ago,

Roger didnt know how but he somehow found the lost princess, Athanasia. Well it was his son, Ijekiel that had found the princess.

So here he was in front of athanasia.

"Your princess, why don't you want to return to your father and Jennette?" Roger asked. Athy frowned and glanced at the floor.

"I wanna mister Rogers. But I...am scared, the people who kidnapped me. They told me" Athy started to sniff as if she would start crying any second. Roger frowned and gently kneeled down.

"You are safe here princess. I assure you. Dont worry. I will find a way to get you back to his majesty safely" Roger said.

Roger wasn't someone who saw an opportunity drop by and not use it. Even though Jennette was living with claude. It didn't help him as much as he thought it would. He had decided to let Jennette marry ijekiel after she becomes empress but then Athanasia's jeweled eyes took the probability of her being empress away.

Roger was thinking of letting Jennette's true heritage come to light but Roger knows that both Jennette and ijekiel won't like the wedding option, especially Jennette who openly called ijekiel her brother in front of him.

But here was another option in front of him Princess athanasia, someone who was currently depended on him and ijekiel who was certainly mesmerized by this girl's beauty enough to call her "an angel"

He can work with this.

"I promise I will get you home safely but you have to wait to be united with your father and sister, princess. I apologize" Roger said. Athy nodded before suddenly hugging Roger.

"I don't mind any wait, thank you so much uncle roger!" Athy cried happiness. Roger blinked as athy backed away shyly.

"I am sorry, I saw sister do the same and if she is my sister. Would we not have the same uncle?" The girl asked.

Roger nodded his head before patting her hair.

"Of course... You can call me Uncle too princess athanasia"

Present day,
Athanasia was currently on a tree. Waiting for ijekiel to come ahead. Her plan was working like butter. As soon as athanasia saw ijekiel she jumped.

Like she expected. Ijekiel caught her.

"Are you okay?" He asked with a dreamy smile. "You still surprise me everytime I look at you"

Athy grinned back. Ijekiel was finally back from Atlanta. "I missed you my lady angel" He said, still carrying her.

"I missed you too Ijekiel" Athy replied back. "Now can you put me down?" She giggled. Ijekiel smiled and did so.

"As you wish my lady"

"You have grown alot since I last saw you" Ijekiel stated smiling. As athy blushed and nodded "not as much as you ijekiel"

To an outsider, they must look like lovebirds. But athy knew, this was unrequited one-sided love. After all... Her love interest is still lucas.

Ijekiel suddenly took athy's hand as they heard maids calling for athanasia and ijekiel. "Pardon my discourtesy"

They were now running deeper inside the garden that reminded athy of the forest. The forest that holded the tree that belonged to aisha and donna.

"Let's go somewhere more quite.." Ijekiel said as he led the two into their hidding place. It was also where athy met ijekiel for the first time.

They stood there in silence. Athy glanced at ijekiel. "There.. Is a debute coming up. Sister Jennette's.. Uncle Roger is thinking of reuniting me with my family there.."

Ijekiel gave a soft smile as he took her hand. "Isn't that lovely? princess?"

Athy nodded, ignoring the irony of his words. "Yes it is but... I will miss you dearly... You know seeing you frequently or writing to you"

Ijekiel smiled, squeezing her hand. "I understand.. I feel the same"

Athy hummed "can.. Can you be my first dance at her debute?" Athy finally asked. Ijekiel blinked, thinking a bit.

Why are you thinking so much? Just say yes already!

Ijekiel had gotten a letter from Jennette before coming here. She was asking weather he could be her first dance at her debute. He was about to say yes. Of course he would that's his sister. He didn't send the letter back yet but..

Ijekiel glanced at athy and then again thought of Jennette. He had to choose now. It looked like an easy decision to make but it wasn't. There was Jennette, his first friend, his childhood companion that he knew since they were babies and then there was athy his first love, his current love and angel.

He guessed he has to send a sorry letter now.

"Of course my lady. I would be honoured to dance with you"

Athy smiled before hugging ijekiel.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you! Ijekiel!" She said giving her best smile.