༶•┈┈⛧┈♛9♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

After suddenly disappearing yesterday. She was surprised to know Felix was worried about her. He must have thought he lost her.

Jennette tugged his pants. "I am sorry mister Felix. I didn't mean to make you worried" Felix just smiled at her, telling her to not feel sorry.

Then suddenly athy tugged his pants. "Athy's legs hurt, give me a piggy back ride" She asked innocently as Felix nodded.

Jennette walked besides them as they entered the place outside Claude's office. Jennette eyes widened and sparkled as she saw who was waiting there.

"Uncle Roger!" She whisper yelled as she walked and hugged him Roger hugging her back.

Rogers smiled picking Jennette up and asking "how are you managing?" Jennette nodded as in telling him pretty fine.

Rogers glanced at Felix, greeting him before staring at athy and greeting her. "Roger Alphues at your service, prosperity be upon the obelian empire" He lightly bowed, Jennette still in his arms.

"Hello mister white!" Athy greeted, Jennette didn't know why but for a split second it looked like athy was grinned at her as soon as Roger bowed, still having Jennette in her arms... As if they were lower then her. Jennette shook that feeling off.

She just watched at the scene continue in front of her.

"Athy wants to see papa!"

"Ahem, then shall we leave?" Felix glanced at Jennette who nodded, waving a bye at Roger. Who smiled at the girls. Jennette didn't know why but... That made her feel warm.

"Bye mister white"

"It was a pleasure meeting you.. May there is prosperity upon the obelian empire"

The doors were now shut.

Jennette watched as she saw Claude laugh at athy calling her uncle, mister whity and saying he looks like a dog.

"You became the nanny I see" Claude said staring at Felix giving athy a piggyback ride. Out of nowhere, Claude suddenly picked Jennette up.

"Like I thought.. You have gained weight.. Heavy" Claude commented. He suddenly droped her on his bed. "I have had noise complaints since morning today.. It has made me tired"

Out of nowhere he fell asleep besides Jennette.

Why is his tits out???

Jennette glanced at Felix, the man looked like he was used to it by now. He placed athy on the other side of the bed. Having Jennette at his right side and athy at his left.

The two girls just stared at the sleeping Claude in silence. Athy suddenly started to sing the "bye bye" Baby song saying it would make his dreams be magical. After some time athy herself fell asleep. Again going against the story.

Jennette stared at the sleeping athy, she glanced at Claude. Was he asleep for real this time? Was his insomia gone?  Now that she thinks about it.. What did she do when she felt insomnia? She recalled her past again...

"When the sun loves the moon... Even the oceans feels her pull.." Jennette sang quitely.

"When the stars align every night.. Just to see them collide... Oh when the sun loves the moon" Jennette whispered, making sure athy doesn't start sucking her thumb. "Never touching.. But never far"

"Oh at break of day, the summer ray. The moonlight that casts away.. Their live remains.. Their love remains.. Hmmm~" Jennette song started to convert itself into a hum.

"Hmm~"

She remembers singing as Aisha. More importantly, singing to her friends. They used to sing along with her.

"Oh when the sun loves the moon... His silver eyes... Her golden hues... They collide at dawn" Jennette finished her song. She had a habit of braiding Wally's hair when she sang.. Maybe that's why she didn't realise she was braiding claudes hair.

Shit--

Jennette cursed inside her mind when she realized she was braiding his hair while singing!

"Has his majesty gone to sleep? " Felix asked. Jennette blinked as she nodded a little embarrassed. "That is quite unusual.. He usually doesn't like being seen in his defenseless state. The princess's song must have really help him"

Jennette nodded "athy is a cute singer. Her voice is adorable" She comment.

"And yours is elegant, princess Jennette"

Jennette softly smiled. She missed singing with her friend. "I will sing for you too sir Felix. You can just ask me. Anytime"

Jennette didn't knew when she fell asleep...

.....She found herself in a dream world.. Hearing humming. She turned around and saw a girl with blonde hair and jeweled blue eyes.

A goddess?

A fairy?

The girl turned around.

Please don't.. Leave.

The girl again glanced at her, the girl looked like she just recognized Jennette, now walking towards her.

The girl gave a warm smiled and Jennette quickly realized thats a grown up athanasia. Athanasia took Jennette's hand face turning a little serious.

"That's not me" Athanasia warned.

What?

Jennette woke up.