༶•┈┈⛧┈♛40♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette didn't know what to say. All her life, she thought donna was doing this as a revenge for outshining her accidentally. Which was true to some degree but now.. It was because athanasia wanted her to return to her past self that only had donna as a good thing in her life?

"You psycho.." Jennette whispered out and athanasia smiled not really saying anything back. Thankfully a girl came to them asking to join them in their conversation.

Donna and aisha retuned to being athanasia and Jennette.

Jennette was current reading a book in her room but her mind was not on the words on the paper.

Athy said that her plan was for me to be executed by Claude, not having anyone by my side except her.

But that doesn't seem plausible anymore, she herself seemed like she knew that... So what's your new plan?

Jennette bite her bottom lip hardly. Staring at the book intensely.

Why are you like this? Everything could have been okay if... If you weren't like this...

Jennette in her past life used to sometimes day dream about donna quit bullying her and returning to how their relationship used to be.. As aisha she used to daydream about donna joining her friends.. But she was naive.

Jennette bit her lips even more harder to the point a bit of blood sliped out, she didn't realize it though. Continuing to bite on, glaring at the book. Out of nowhere a thumb brushed off the blood gently.

"Now don't do that" A moto tuned voice said. Jennette looked in front to see Lucas. Who honestly looked bored. Jennette blushed backing away and touching her lips.

"Ah sorry.. I didn't know I was biting that hard" Jennette apologized. Lucas hummed in return.

"What she said... Does that matter so much to you? Why are you even surprised with how she thinks?" Lucas asked. Jennette didn't reply so Lucas continued "of course she is obsessed with you to the fact that she did all of this"

Jennette took a breath "I was supposed to ask her how she got us here in the first place...it must have something to do with that book Anastacius was talking about. If it appeared on the same day, when she was born... I wanted to confirm my theory but now... I don't feel good being around her at all."

"It was certainly that book. I think she was given an option just like Anastacius was and she chose this" Lucas explained as Jennette sighed and nodded.

After a brief silence Lucas asked "you wanna go on a playdate with me? As friends?" Lucas was glancing out the window with a faint blush. Jennette stared at him, a small blush on her face too.

"Hm.. Sure. Where to?"

Lucas smirked, snapping his fingers and sudden they were teleported to a bazaar. Jennette blinked.

Wait I remember this scene.

With another snap, Jennette found herself in civilian clothes. Lucas took her hand "ready to go?" He asked as Jennette nodded.

"Oh and by the way"

"You look cute in that" He complimented as Jennette stared at him astonished

The day was going pretty well, Jennette pretty much forgot all her worries

The day was going pretty well, Jennette pretty much forgot all her worries. Just visiting shops and buying food, her eyes shined as she saw a burger joint.

Obelia has these!

She immediately purchased one for herself "Lucas you want one too?" She asked turning to look at Lucas, what she saw made her holt for a second. Lucas just stared at her as if he realized something.

"Hm.. Lucas?" Jennette asked, Lucas blinked, shaking his head and saying "ah nope. I am already full"

The day continued like normal, Jennette's eyes caught a store for puppies and she immediately decided to drag Lucas into the shop. What she wasn't excepting was to lose his hand as the crowd leveled up.

"Lucas?" she turned around, trying to see where he was "oh come on... This is feild trip all over again" She lectured herself.

Lucas on the other hand was currently being dragged away by another hand that wasn't Jennette's. Lucas blinked as he quickly realized it was Ijekeil. Lucas slapped the hand away. "And what do you think you are doing? Have you decided to change romance genres?" Lucas taunted glaring at Ijekeil before glaring at the crowd. Shit he lost Jennette. Well he can track her down using magic anways..

Jennette looked around trying to find him "Lucas... Lucas.." She said walking through the crowd and trying to find him.

Gosh who knew obelia loves puppy stores so much? This place is croweded.

"Lucas?" Jennette said suddenly feeling a presence behind her.