༶•┈┈⛧┈♛30♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Everyone stared between the high priestess and the two princess. Felix silently walking and standing besides Jennette.

"Hm.. What's happening?" Jennette whispered to Felix, asking something she already knew. Felix sighed. "I think you will piece it together as you hear the conversation princess"

Athanasia glanced around, every maid of the donation house staring at her coldly.

Damn it

Damn it... They are on Jennette's side. This is gonna be a losing battle.

The plan was for them to see the fake princess stealing from the kingdom. Thus making her the unfavorable princess but no... Now everyone thinks I have backstabbed the girl who loves me dearly as a sister.

The  priestess slowly explained everything to Jennette as Jennette suddenly looked a little sad, Jennette took a deep breath "High priestess... This is all my fault"

The statement caught everyone off guard. "I have been acting cold towards Athanasia, so much so that she thought I would do something so drastic.. In all honesty I have been feeling pretty low about my place inside the Royal Family thus maintaining my distance from her.. Failing to be her elder sister..."

Jennette bowed "so her mistake is actually my mistake, please let me apologize"

All the maids looked at Jennette in astonishment. Many touched by how in tune she was with everything and felt sympathy for her.

The visit to the donation house was cut short on that note. Jennette and clare made eye contact.

I already knew you would be helping her... You always had a soft spot for athanasia. You were originally a maid for the ruby palace after all. Working along side lily to raise Athanasia... Of  course you would take her side.

Jennette smiled at Clare.

I hope you were there for the original athanasia... She deserved you, unfortunately Donna doesn't.

You helping Athanasia, helped me with the plan. So thank you.

The high priestess generously decided not to tell claude about what happened.

And with that we returned to the palace.

Jennette blinked as she stared at the mails. "Princess look at all these letters and invitations!" Because of what happened in the donation house many of the people there sent her letters of sympathy, some even going far to say that she was their true princess in their heart.

While because of her and Lucas's dance during the debute. She was able to score the eyes of the nobles. All sending her invitations for events. Thought Jennette knew Athanasia probably got similar letters after all, the nobles still flavored Athanasia.

On the otherside of the palace, Athanasia entered claudes room. "Daddy are you busy?" Claude blinked staring at her, he had his apathetic stare but there was some warmth in them, he gave her a small smile. "A little but I don't mind the company"