༶•┈┈⛧┈♛2♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette was seen walking towards Ijekeil.

"Brother? Brother?" She called out, voice not cute or angel like. Ijekeil still looked at her with a smile as he said "yes Jennette?"

"Can you ask uncle rogers to get me book on fencing?" She asked politely, as a toddler she caught everyone by surprise once she started to read early. Understanding complex things as a mere child. Everyone started to call her a genius. But that wasn't the case, she had the mind of a teenager, she was just very interested in the world building.

"Sure jenny!" Ijekeil said smiling at her softly. Ijekeil was also a lonely boy with no friends. A boy that also wanted his fathers attention. Once Jennette realised that, she immediately decided that she will treat ijekeil better. Maybe even help him get his childhood love but that depends on which story she was in. "Do you also want chocolate?" The boy asked.

Jennette smiled "that would be good.. Thank you brother" Even though Jennette didn't want to come across as adorable, a toddler saying thank you would always be adorable. Ijekeil must have thought the same as he smiled and patted her head.

I am literally older then you... But I don't mind having you as my older brother..

Jennette smiled as ijekeil passed her some chocolates. Well she did love chocolates.

Time goes away like a wind, and now I am 6 year old.

After years of living here, I came to terms with my position. I still have no arge to go against the storyline. But I found myself enjoying some aspects of this lonely girls life. Mostly this fantasy worlds background.

Ijekeil had left to take her book, telling her to meet in the garden. As she thought about things, she started to move outside. "Where are you going, young miss??" One of the maids asked.

"Ijekeil is bringing me a book on fencing. I wasn't to read it outside!" Jennette explained with a polite smile.

"Well miss, you should first clean your face" The maid said as she whipped her face. "Ah I see young master shared his chocolates with you"

Jennette nodded as the maid allowed her to go to ijekeil, who if she was correct was outside in the garden. She glanced at her hands, the scent and remains of chocolate everywhere. She stared at the water fountain.

I can just clean it there..

As Jennette washed her hand, she could see her own reflection on the water, how innocent this girl looks.. This girl who was a product of two very selfish individuals.

I look like Penelope, but with Anastisious's jeweled eyes... What a combination.

Jennette shook her head as she started to walk around the garden trying to find ijekeil. Suddenly her eyes started to hurt, her vision blurring and her head feeling awfully buzzed. She could almost feel like she was being picked up at some point.. Maybe she was.

"Ijekeil? Uncle Roger?" Jennette called out. Everything becoming nervously white. Until it wasn't.. She was suddenly surrounded by flowers. Jennette blinked as she realised these flowers didn't belong to the Mansion... But she was getting a sense of deja vu.

"Where am I?" She whispered.

Jennette glanced around, she wasn't in the mansion but this scenery was so vivid.. It reminded her of a earlier chapter of who make me a princess..

Curse you narrative! Is it because I decided to do nothing in this story, that you did this?

Jennette just hoped that this was a secret place in the mansions garden and she wasn't teleported somewhere by mistakenly.

Jennette decided to walk straight as her heart almost stopped.. The emperial palace. Jennette started to subconscious follow where she knew athy met Claude. Jennette again subconsciously started to play with her ring, the once that hid her jeweled eyes.

Her heart beat raced up when she saw the golden statues.

No no no. Why am I here all of a sudden. Move move! Turn around and move! Why can't I move?!?

Jennette froze when she felt someone step behind her.

Oh god... Speak of the tyrant.

"What.." A cold voice reached her ears. It was stoic, dead and almost unheardly. It made Jennette nervous "... Is this filthy bug doing in my palace?"

Jennette flitched as she finally turned around and saw him...

Claude de alger obelia.