༶•┈┈⛧┈♛22♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Now that I think about it

Now that I think about it... Jennette looks alot like me when I was Aisha, the only difference is that I had duller brown hair and she has jeweled or just plain blue eyes.

My eyes were so black... Everyone used to compare them to a void.

"Princess! We are coming in to dry your hair!" One of the maids said. Jennette quickly put on her ring. Reverting her jeweled eyes back to plain blue.

She nodded at the maids as they started to dry her hair.

It's funny

It's funny... I imagined losing Claude but not ijekiel...

And here I am, having claude de obelia on my side and not someone I deemed my brother.

I can't blame him though, from his point of view.. Donna as athy is his first love.. He had the opportunity and he took it.

Did Jennette feel this way? When ijekiel chose athy over her?

Pained but understanding?

Jennette was just, walking around the palace when she came face to face with Lucas. Both of them glancing at, each other.

The hug and Jennette crying on him made things a little awkward between them. The fact that claude after knowing that Lucas was her first dance at the debut gave the boy work as a magician to keep him away from Jennette, was not helping with this weird tension between them.

Lucas sighed as he suddenly bent down and tied her shoes.

"We

"We.." Lucas started "we will go after Aeternitas after your debut" Lucas explained getting up and moving away before felix or worse claude would find him not working and talking to Jennette.

Why.. Why is my face burning???

FUCK

Jennette slapped her face as Lucas left her sight.

NO NO NO, DON'T GET A CRUSH ON THE MALE LEAD AISHA!

THAT'S TOO CLICHE OF YOU!

Jennette quickly speed walked away. Knowing the tension at least on her side had gotten worse.

Finally the day of the debut had arrived.. And I was struck with a great realization.

I am very close to losing everyone around me.

"Ah princess! You are already awake!" A maid said with a warm smile. Before hustling her to the bathhouse "there is no time to spare, it's a grand day!"

A few moments later, Jennitte found herself surrounded by water, fragrance and moisturizers. But her mind was wandering off.

I have made my mind to live, to protect what I have right now... To live on as Jennette margarita. But..

Isn't athanasia the main character? She would have an advantage. And it's not like This version of Claude hates her anymore.

Claude said it himself. He stopped hating athy long time ago. Now thinking of her as his missing daughter. There is still a search party for her active.

And athy is donna.

Jennette trumbled as water was poured on her "close your eyes!" The maid said a little too late. Jennette was happy that she had asked lucas to make her ring transparent prior, so she could wear it while the maids washed her. "Loosen up your shoulders" Another maid instructed.

When the time comes.. Would Claude choose athy? I mean, she is his real daughter. A gift from Diana, the love of his life. Athy being the product of that said love... He knows that now.

Jennette just frowned as her mind overthought everything. Some maids tried to find scented oils for her hair, making sure to make her look beautiful for her day.

I just got the hope to live... Am I that weak to go back to zero right now?

Jennette glanced at the water, at her internal conflict. She was suddenly feeling bad about herself, a feeling she was used to as aisha. But started to cope with as Jennette.

No no.. Even if Claude chooses Athy. I have to survive. I will survive.

The athanasia that will join isn't the real one. No it's a fake. As fake as I am, as Jennette margarita.

I just need to find a way to stay alive as Jennette margarita.

After hours of the maids hurrying around, Jennette was finally done. She stood in front of the maids. She had specifically asked for another dress colour so that she doesn't match athy, choosing the color light orange.

She had glanced at the mirror not really thinking much of herself. But the maids reactions made her smile a bit. "You look amazing princess Jennette!" A maid gushed. Jennette smiled back, the feeling of warmth returning.

"Its all thanks to you" Jennette bowed sincerely. "Thanks for making me this beautiful" Some maids blushed looking away or praising her more.

Jennette had asked the maids to place the white bow given by Ijekiel as a choker. Considering she wanted to let Ijekiel know that she wasn't angry with him. Knowing the boy often didn't like disappointing people.

The maids guided Jennette to Felix who was gonna escort her to the main Hall.