༶•┈┈⛧┈♛34♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette took a deep breath as she and lucas walked in silence, they were currently waking around the garden.

"Are you okay?" Lucas asked. Jennette took a deep breath as she stared at lucas the tears finally spilling out. Lucas immediately frowned moving closer to her "This is the second time goldie made you cry. You have to toughen up chimera"

"I just... This feels as bad as when donna revealed her true colours" Jennette sobbed with a hiccup. Lucas sighed shaking his head.

"You can't just start crying because of the drama queen and goldie. Sleeping beauty" Lucas patted her head. Jennette nodded rubbing her tears away harshly, Lucas immediately said "now don't do that-"

"I don't know why ijekeil affects me so much..." Jennette cried. Lucas took a deep breath as he said "you once told me that he was your first friend in this world. He was your first companion here. It was bound to hurt when you lost him"

"I understand losing him to original athy or wmmap athy.. But donna? How can he fall for her fakeness?" Jennette said softly. Leaning into Lucas's chest. He patted her head, fingers brushing her hair.

"He has a poor judgement. Simple" Lucas explained. Jennette hummed softly, tears dying down. "You wanna go to the comfort tree?" Lucas asked.

Jennette nodded looking at him "that would be wonderful... Thank you Lucas"

"It is my duty to kidnap you as your dragon" Lucas joked. Jennette stared at him.

I think I should do something for you too....

"You outsmart Athanasia, I will go track down Aeternitas and take him out of his host... I will trap him inside a lantern kinda like those gene stories you told me"

That's what Lucas had told her when they were relaxing in the shade of their comfort tree. Jennette agreed to the plan and Lucas left to hunt down Anastacius the next day.

Jennette wasn't aware she would need to look out for Athanasia so soon. To be more specific look out for the arrival of lilian York.

"Lily?" Jennette said surprised as lily smiled back, she was standing besides Athanasia. Lily bowed "princess Jennette it is lovely to see you again"

Jennette didn't really know what to say. Lily had left the palace when Athanasia went missing and now she was back when Athanasia was reintroduce. It only meant one thing, lily was on athy's side. Jennette wasn't surprised, Athanasia had the whole ruby palace on her side.

Some of the Royal Palace maids started to gossip as they saw lily.

"She abandons princess Jennette, refusing to be around her when she was young and now she returns just because princess athanasia is back?" One of the maids said in a hushed voice. The other one nodded "even if the ruby palace maids do such inequality we will not."

"Speaking of the princess's.. Did you hear what happened in the donation house?" The maids started to gossip more.

While the days slowly went by, I knew my plan would be in motion.

But while she has the ruby palaces maids on her side, the royal palaces maids are on my side.

Its good... That means we are in an equal Advantage.. Something I didn't have in the past.

It was today that Claude told us that Athanasia wanted to help with the divine church. She has a plan for sure.

Jennette smiled "of course, I shall help you.. I think it is a lovely way to give back to the empire athy"

Athanasia smiled back.

....To bad I saw it coming.

Later that night,
Athanasia glanced at lily as lily looked a bit concerned. "You want me.. To do what princess?"

Athanasia sniffed as she stared at lily "lily I know it's bad but... Jennette is not how she was before.. She has changed, when I came back. She wants to take my place"

Lily frowned but didn't look convinced "princess athanasia.. I dont think princess Jennette would do such a thing--"

"--lily please.." Athanasia looked at lily before she hugged him. "Help me. You are the only person I trust"

Lily bite her bottom lip. "Okay princess... I shall do it"

Athanasia grinned "thank you lily!"