༶•┈┈⛧┈♛18♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Lucas...?"

"Hm?"

"I think I have made up my mind. I will continue living"

"You are a very dramatic chimera"

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Let's see how this goes... Jennette margarita was the artificially created child of Anastacius and Penelope Judith, Penelope was originally Claude's fiancee. But she was never satisfied with claude. She ended up seducing Anastacius the crown prince... Who was being influenced and possessed by  Aeternitas because of that and regarding claude's talents as an annoyance he welcomed Penelope with open arms.. Thats when claude actually gave up on his blood ties.." Jennette explained her, well the original Jennette's origins to Lucas.

"Long story short, the main antagonist was Aeternitas who was possessing a revived Anastacius" Jennette's stated "so... Yeah, I have to take him down"

Lucas hummed as he said "quite the story" Lucas poked jennette's forehead "don't frown, considering this whole situation is pretty entertaining.. I will help you" He smirked.

"You will??" Jennette's asked. Lucas shrugged. "Depends on how many sweets I can get"

"Your majesty" Jennette's bowed before racing towards him and stoping in front of him. With the new knowledge of her wanting to continue living in this world as jennette. She felt a new source of energy.

Claude decided to not comment on this new found energy and just say "don't run around like a wild thing, you will fall"

"Ahh you look so cute princess" Felix cheerfully gushed as jennette blinked.

This is the first time I have been called cute.. Is it because I am smiling more freely?

Claude just stared at felix before picking jennette's up again and walking.

"Is the warlock a good playmate?" Claude asked "if you don't like him, I will find another child for you to play with"

Children aren't jewelry, claude-

"Frankly, I don't understand why you would need friends but felix insisted you did" Claude said looked a little ticked.

"I like having Lucas around. Plus I also have felix and you, your majesty" Jennette said sincerely, before giving him a thankful smile. Claude stared at her.

Jennette faintly blushed as she hugged Claude back and smiled

My name is donna Margue, In my past life I was the daughter of a rich man. I was beautiful, I was smart and I was kind

The princess of our school that never failed... At least until I met her.

"Welcome to our school! My name is donna! Yours?" Donna greeted. The girl with dirty brown hair and black eyes didn't smile just nodded politely. She had a bruised lip as if someone had slapped her hard.

"My name is Aisha"

Aisha. A girl without a proper surname, she was put into the schools through the child support systerm. She was the daughter of two convicted criminals. Her home life was obviously toxic.

Because I was so kind, I decided to take this girl in. Be her first friend.

She was messy and Average in everything but I still was with her, everyday.

Everything was fine until... Until she had the nerve to win against me in a contest.

"And the winner of the jewelry making contest is AISHA!"

Donna's eyes widened as she glanced at the announcer and then turned to see a surprised Aisha.. That was smiling.

It all went downhill from there, this pitiful girl. Who has two villians as parents.. Became the creative girl of our class, she blossomed into a quite but sweet girl. With passions such as singing and creating.

She took my spotlight.

It wasn't donna and her friend. Now it was Donna and Aisha.

Aisha after some late nights wasn't even average anymore. She started taking interest in school. Not being a topper but being good at it.

Almost as if she was the princess now!

...I couldn't let that happen. So I did what I should to take back what was rightfully mine.

I looked her up whenever I could. I ruined the things her new friends brought for her. Tsk.. Like she needed friends that weren't me.

She was my prey and my friend. Only mine. And I make it clear but her little Group just didn't leave her alone..

It made me remember my favorite manhwa... Who made me a princess and it's original storyline of the lovely princess.

Jennette's margarita, a girl who honestly looked like Aisha to me... Taking away Athanasia's rightful place. That was my current life. She was taking my place.

Athanasia's in their other life finally took back what was hers.. That. That would be me in this life. In fact, she already gave me a way, my Aisha dear.

She left me a letter before she took her life. It was enough for me to start both our new lives. Me Reclaiming my place.

I will make sure of it, that I become the lovely princess and she remains the puppet.