༶•┈┈⛧┈♛8♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette knock at Claude's door before walking in. Claude glanced at her, no emotions behind his eyes.

"Why are you here?" Claude asked. Jennette inhaled as she said. "I had a pleasant evening so thank you... I wanted to ask Are you okay?" She asked. She wasn't the one asking. It wasn't her current self but her past self that was asking, Aisha.

"I am fine" Claude plainly replied.

So much for being concerned.

"What are you drawing princess athy?" Felix asked as he was in the room with both the princesses.

"Silly felix! It's lily the most prettiest person in the world!" Athy said glancing at Felix with a smile. Jennette won't lie when she said it was a domestic atmosphere that made her smile as she read her book about fencing. Finally.

"Ah i can tell this time, it's his majesty right?" "Nope wrong!"

Jennette grinned as she saw athy give the drawing to Felix. She blinked when lily handed her a painting. "Princess athy drew you too" The kind women said giving her the drawing and making Jennette blush.

Jennette thanked athy but as soon as she glanced at the drawing. She paused. Yes that was Jennette, but.. Besides Jennette was a locker. A badly damaged locker. And some wet shoes...

"Please please let me out of here donna!" Aisha begged as she felt like she would suffocating and die inside the school locker. She heard donna laugh.

When Aisha was out of the locker, she could only see her new shoes ruined in front of her.

Jennette shivered at the memory, staring at athy who was now drawing herself and Claude.. She must be thinking too deeply about this.. It doesn't necessary has to be a broken locker and wet shoes...

Then the scene of athy asking about Diana played in front of her but Jennette was too busy in her thought to see it. Thoughts of her past life flashing  in her mind. She didn't hear athy asking to see her mother.

She just stood up and without a word left the room.

It was until next day forward, she found herself being around lily, Felix and athy again and again. Like  picking flowers, reading books etc.

"And if i say I want to see mommy, and papa hates athy too?!?"

Jennette blinked as she saw Athy's outburst. She saw as lily worried about athy.

"Princess, his majesty does not hate you.." Felix started to say. Jennette was getting a deja vu.

"Aisha, your father doesn't hate you... "

"I swear upon my name with great confidence" Felix said "his majesty doesn't hate neither lady Diana or you princess athanasia"

Jennette left the room feeling a migrane coming. She started to walk alone in the halls. Thinking about everything. Everything she is going through now.

Why can't I forget, I was willing to jump off to forget but now I am here!

For what purpose?

Jennette felt tears spill down her eyes.

This isn't what I wanted, but it's still better then being beaten everyday or being unwanted in a house.

"Jennette?" A voice caught her attention. Ah yes just the man she didn't want to meet. She turned to look at Claude. Who, upon seeing her tears stared at her silently.

"Leave me alone, your majesty. You will make it worse" Jennette said harshly. Claude frowned as he picked her up. Jennette honestly wanted to throw a punch at him.

"What happened?" He asked, eyes as cold as ever. Jennette sobbed, Claude stayed persistent.

"You are like the last person I want to talk to. Leave" Jennette cried, trying to hit him. Claude didn't budget. Continuing to stare at her. Jennette sobs died down as she finally glanced back at Claude.

"Why am I here?" Jennette asked.

Why am I in this world, I don't belong here.

"Why you are in the palace? , because I asked you to" Claude replied. Jennette groaned. "You are so annoying your majesty. Can't you just kill me already?"

Claude stayed silent. "So I was right" He whispered catching Jennette off guard "you do wish to die."

Jennette stared at Claude.

He knew?

"Listen to me. Long ago, a boy had the same eyes as you wishing for death. Being beaten everyday" Claude said. Jennette exhaled. Was Claude telling her his backstory? "The boy was often shoved inside a closet, or his belonging getting ruined or the adults in his life calling him names"

Jennette's eyes widened. That all sounded to familiar to her previous life.

"That.. Happened to you?" Jennette asked. Claude hummed "of course you are smart enough to deduct that... What I am saying is. I am an emperor now, if I survived. So can you"

"But are you happy?"

Claudes eyes widened  a little "what?"

Jennette stared at him. "I will take it as a no... So if you who survived, aren't happy.. Then why should I continue?"

Claudes didn't have an answer, he just put her down. That's where their conversation ended.

I just realized... You took me in.. Because I remind you of yourself, don't I Claude?

But that won't stop me from seeing past your tragic life... And seeing the monster you have become.

... I still hope you find your happiness though, weather I like it or not.