༶•┈┈⛧┈♛38♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"I think that's enough chit chat... I can get my answers from your host once you are gotten rid of"

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Aeternitas hissed in pain as he felt Lucas not only absorb his attack but fire it back with full force. Lucas had a demonic smirk on his face as if he was enjoying the pain he was inflicting on Aeternitas.

"What" Aeternitas stuttered as he vomited out blood "what.. Would your dear princess think when she sees what you are"

Lucas chuckled "she already knows what a mad dog I am.." Lucas voice was soft yet heavy as he walked towards Aeternitas. "And she is okay with it" Lucas summoned a lamp.

"It's time for you to take a long sleep.. Your highness" With a single snap, Aeternitas's soul was dragged away from Anastacius's body, getting sucked inside the lamp.

Anastacius blinked when he suddenly found himself face to face with lucas, lucas smiling at him as if nothing was going on. Anastacius bit his tongue when he realized that he couldn't feel Aeternitas's present in his mind.

"Who are you?" Anastacius asked out, trying not to vomit out blood. Lucas shrugged as he said "non of you business, what is my business however is what you know... Tell me what happened the day Athanasia was born now or else die and extinguish like Aeternitas" Lucas warned.

Anastacius bit his tongue but nodded "the day athanasia was born... There was this book" Lucas raised an eyebrow.

A book?

"Some type of magical artifact, a book that was alive. It came to me and asked me if I had to choose between jennette and athanasia. Who would I choose to give a guardian angel" Anastacius explain. Lucas hummed as if telling him to continue.

"I obviously chose my daughter after that it flew away" Anastacius huffed "and I didn't see it ever again" Lucas stayed silent as hundreds of thoughts passed by.

"I will let you live, just because you chose jennette, but remember..." Lucas's eyes darkened "don't try to pull anything by taking the throne and making a mess for your daughter to clean up.. Her problems are mine. I will end you if you become a problem for her" With that last statement, Lucas flew off leaving Anastacius behind.

It had been about a week since the ordeal inside the church, about two days since Lucas returned. Lucas didn't really say anything else other then the fact that he won and Aeternitas was no longer a threat. He explained that her father is still roaming around but he doesn't think he would be much of a threat. He also told her about the book, which confused Jennette.

It was a peaceful couple of days, today however was pretty eventful because both Jennette and athanasia were having tea party with the fellow noble girls again.

Next Arc : lucajen

Next Arc : lucajen.