༶•┈┈⛧┈♛4♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette and Claude again resumed to sitting silently again. Jennette continuing to eat the food given to her.

Claude's again hummed.

That should have been the end of it. While I somehow survived the encounter.

The Alphues mansion was in chaos, since I was nowhere to be found.

When uncle Roger got the news, he was in despair. Imagine the whole households surprise when i returned back in a carriage of the Royal Family riding besides emperor's royal guard.

"His majesty said, he would like for lady margarita to come visit her in the near future" Felix's message made her livid.

I was too naive, I didn't know that the story would try to include me like this..

I thought everything would be okay if I do nothing. But I guess I was wrong.

I guess I just have to show that man, that I am not the lovely princess and that Athy is.

I...want to go home or heaven or hell. Whenever I belong.

I don't know which story I am in.. I just know, I have to let athy be the lovely princess. For me to be free.

I have to drive that man to kill me.. Which is easy.

Jennette sadly smiled to herself. I guess she is gonna say bye to the world again, this time again with a plan. She closed the lamp next to her.

"Blessings and Glory upon the sun of the Obelian empire" Jennette and Roger said bowing down again in front of Claude. This time she said the correct phrase. When she woke up, she knew she needed to make Claude kill her in a way where the Alphues mansion doesn't get any backlash or worse, be killed with her.

"I must say, you have raised a intelligent girl Duke Alphues" Claude compliment plainly, his face not showing any emotions. Roger nodded "thank you your majesty"

"However, from now on I will be looking into the well-being of Lady margarita as her new guardian" Claude's words made Jennette and Roger freeze. Jennette glanced up to see...

Is... Is he smiling at me???

"From starting on today, lady margarita will be treated as a princess. My adopted daughter" Claude explained. Roger's looked like he would faint. Jennette couldn't blame him, she felt the same way.

After that announced, Jennette was surprised when Roger hugged her at the gates. "It's alright Jennette, just continue wearing your ring.. For now okay? Its alright. Don't be nervous. Uncle is gonna be near okay?"

Jennette almost felt like crying, she didn't know weather Roger was lying... Or did he actually come to love the girl that was Jennette margarita.

A few days went by, I deviced a plan. I have to being baby athy into his life before I make him kill me!

"I think you got a bit Chubbier since I last saw you" Claude commented. Jennette nodded as she replied "you look fine too, your Highness"

So far I have only met Claude a handful of times, most of our time together is spend on us silently eating. Me not saying much or acting like a normal 6 year old but the elegant ward, they believe me to be. Almost letting him know I am not the light he should feel intrigued by. I am barely a light to begin with.

But during these meetings I suddenly realized... Even with my cold and sometimes bold statements.. He didn't try to kill me. Which makes it seem, my plan to die is harder then I first thought..

"Follow me" Claude asked turning around and leaving. Jennette doing as she was told and following him. "I was on my way to the lake. Join me"

Jennette felt a shiver down her spin. Oh god.. She is gonna drown. That's a brutal way to die. But not as brutal as her last time. She remember snapping her neck last time.

"Dont you want to join me?" Claude plainly asked. Jennette blinked. "I.. Am scared your majesty" She confessed. Even with being okay with death. She didn't want to ever die in water. Anything but that.

Clause raised an eyebrow. "You are afraid of water?" Jennette shakingly nodded staring at Claude, her heart beating fast. After a dangerous silence.

"Fine then. We won't go on the boat" Claude said turning away from the boat.

Jennette blinked.

Did I just... Avoid a plot point?