༶•┈┈⛧┈♛37♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

With that Jennette left the room following the magican. Clare stayed in the room until she heard a knock. Clare opened the door and it revealed lily with the poison athanasia had give to her in her hand.

"I-in here lily" Clare let lily in.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

"Clare is everything alright?" Jennette said, the first prayer was done. The second beginning soon after and then the sacrifices. She went inside the room to check on Clare.

Only to see Clare besides the dead rabbit. Jennette and Clare made eye contact.

"I see lilian York was in the room... She really can do anything for athanasia huh?" Jennette said lightly bowing down next to the dead rabbit with a frown. "At least you died by a fast acting poison then something sharp as being stabbed what the church was about to do to you" Jennette said now staring at Clare.

"Clare are you ready?" Jennette asked the maid nodded a little shaky but she had determination in her eyes. Jennette went towards a bookshelf and revealed a secret passage.

Athanasia.. No donna, you are a one trick pony.

The night athanasia and lily had their talk,
Jennette glanced at Clare "you saw what she did at the donation house.. Did you not Clare?" Jennette asked as Clare frowned and nodded. "You also over heard what she said to lily didn't you?"

"Yes princess Jennette, I did" Clare said. Clare was earsdropping on athy and lily's conversation and after hearing what athy said decided to let Jennette know. Jennette already knew what donn-- athanasia was pulling.

"As athanasia's older sister.. Its my job to teach her a lesson of karma... Even if it hurts me.." Jennette looked at Clare "would you not help me Clare?"

Clare bowed "I will do my best to follow your orders princess Jennette"

Present time,
"Princess Jennette is late" The magician noted as he started to prepare for the second prayer. Athanasia smiled

"Sister must be busy.. Maybe something happened?" Athanasia tilted her head, she made eye contact with lily. Lily nodded letting her know that the job was done.

"Forgive me for being late!" Jennette said entering the room, sweating a bit.

"You are out of breath, what happened?" Athanasia asked with a innocent smile. Jennette just smiled back "I was fine, don't worry about me athy"

The magician begun the prayer.

Jennette took a deep breath as she thought and prayed.

Did Clare found him? I hope she remembered the passage ways I told her...

After the prayer, the magican told all of them to stand up. He snapped his finger to summon both the divine beast from their rooms.

As soon as he did so, everyone gasped.

The baby wolf was EATING the rabbit, athanasia's eyes widened. Wait what.

Jennette mentally smiled.

Clare did it!

"Sir magician from whose room have the beasts been teleported from?" Jennette asked. The magican broke his shock and said "I thought to summon the rabbit first... So from your room princess Jennette"

"Athanasia.. Why was the divine wolf in my room and not yours?" Jennette asked staring at athanasia. All eyes were on athanasia now. Even the maidens look at athanasia questionably.

"Athanasia I am asking a question. Why wasn't the wolf in your room, how did he get into my room? Where you not looking after it properly?" Jennette asked. Athanasia started to stutter. The maidens stated to whisper behind them.

' Now that I think about it... Wasn't princess athanasia with us instead of tending to the devine beast? '

' yeah.. Was she neglecting the wolf? '

' no wonder the wolf was hungry enough to track down the rabbit in order to eat it '

The magician coughed gaining everyone's attention. "Do not agrue in front of the God please. It is an accident but fortunately we still have the prayers that princess Jennette wrote to sacrifices to the God's, so that the gods don't get angry"

Jennette gave a calm smile and bowed "I am thankful that I was able to be of use, I also apologize on behalf of my own neglectance on taking care of the rabbit"

"Princess Jennette raise your head... It is not your neglectance" The magican glanced at athanasia for a second before the whole ceremony continued. Unlike what happened in the donation house, this would obviously reach Claude's ears.

And that's how the visit to the church concluded.

Claude feowned as he glanced at athanasia "athanasia... If you can't handle the work don't take it"

"Daddy i--" "Athanasia de alger obelia I am not finished talking" Claude said. He looked irritated. It was obvious that he has to do the paperwork to cover athanasia's mistake. "From now onwards you are to take lessons on how to properly manage work.."

Athanasia bite her tongue.

"Don't make mistakes that will cost you the throne" Claude's statement made athanasia shocked. She looked up to see claude's dead jeweled eyes. Felix was standing besides her sweating bullets himself.

"Daddy.."

"Enough, go to your room and think about your responsibility as a princess"