༶•┈┈⛧┈♛7♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Thank you for inviting athy to tea" Athanasia greeted, adorably looking at both claude and Jennette. As soon as she said that Jennette knew for sure, she was in the 'who made me a princess' world.

All the maids behind her were charmed by her, Jennette herself blushed a bit.

Cute! I know I stole your storyline on accident but I hope everything moves forward normally.

Jennette glanced at claude who looked as apathetic as ever. Jennette internally frowned. Well why was she surprised? She knew how he was.

"Felix" Claude said as the knight replied "yes your majesty" Felix picked up Jennette and making her sit comfortably on the chair while doing the same to athy.

Hmph! What did I expect!

Jennette glanced at athy "princess athanasia, I am lady Jennette" Jennette introduced herself.

"Princess"

Jennette blinked as she stared at claude. "Jennette you are a princess" Claude said again before sipping his tea.

Athy stared at claude with an unbreakable will "good morning papa! Thank you so much for bringing me here to live with you and my sister!" She greeted, Jennette could see imaginary stars around her. Well she is the main character of wmmap.

Claude stared at athy, as if processing what she called him. The stare was obviously making athy awkward. Jennette again couldn't blame her, she has been in the same position.

"Ahem!" Jennette said getting the father-daughters attention. "So princess Athanasia, what do you like as a hobby?"

"Athy likes painting!" Athanasia spoke energetic, Jennette almost forgot that athanasia was as old if not older than her. Almost. Thought some part of her cringed when she remembered. She couldn't really say anything. The blonde wanted to survive afterall.

"Jennette, how was your sleep?" Claude asked out of nowhere. Jennette blinked.

"It was quite well your majesty, the maids prepared my bed well" Jennette said taking a sip of her tea and then glancing at athy. "Oh! Princess, how was your sleep?"

Athy smiled, though from Jennette's angle she knew it was forced. "It was nice! In fact, papa was in my dream yesterday!"

"A dream..? " The man in question asked.

"Athy was with papa, lily and Felix and we went to pick stars and the moon and had fun!" Athy said cheerfully. Jennette silently drank her tea with a warm smile.

"That's a weird dream" Jennette's smile immediately fell after Claude's comment.

Ah yes how to fuck up parenting 101, Claude edition.

"Athy was so happy! She got to play with papa!" Athy declared as she now eat her chocolate cake. Jennette stared at Claude who was now spacing out.

Is he not getting enough sleep? Insomnia Perhaps.

Jennette used to get horrible insomnia in the past, most of it resulted from the bullying she faced by the hands of... Well Jennette doesn't want to think about it anymore.

"Papa.. Is that good?" Athy suddenly asked, putting a hold to both Jennette and Claude's thinking.

Oh!! I remember this!

Jennette mentally grinned. One move closer to athy winning claude's heart and her death!

Athy pointed at claudes tea. "It's not enjoyed for its taste" Claude replied plainly. Athy still smiled.

"Athy wants to have what papa is having!"

"It might be too strong for you princess athanasia" Felix inputted. But athy kept whinning.

"Enough!" Claude barked out glaring at athanasia. Making athy pale. Jennette bite her tongue that's not how the manhwa continued. Claude started to massage his head. Jennette frowned.

Is it my black mana? Should I leave?

Jennette cleared her throat "how about I drink it, I have quite the sweet tooth" She lied. "If I can handle it, maybe his majesty can give it to the princess?"

Claude stared at her, before passing his own cup to Jennette and asking the maid to pour one for athy non the less. As if letting both the girls try it.

"Athy likes it too!" Athy declared "it feels like flowers are blooming inside athy's mouth!"

There you have it.

Jennette glanced at Claude and Felix's reaction that where similar to their reaction in the manhwa. Jennette again smiled as she sipped the tea. Huh.. To her it tasted like lemons mixed with sour cream.

Felix then went to explain that it was miss Diana's favorite tea and how she said the same thing athy said.

Jennette didn't want to chip into the conversation but she couldn't help but whisper. "Feels like lemon with sour cream to me" Claude blinked and glanced at her.

"That.." Claude said getting everyones attention to what Jennette said "was what I replied with" Jennette mind was now lecturing her. Why did she need to say anything?

Felix then again started to tell how Diana was the one who got Claude into the habit of drinking the tea in the first place.

As if Claude remembered something he glanced at Felix "my memories of her aren't that fond... You are awfully chatty today" That glare could kill several people if looks where to kill. "You are being to loud, leave"

"You two are still young for tea... It would be best if you drank milk" Claude said staring at the table blankly.

"Hehe athy likes milk too!"