༶•┈┈⛧┈♛41♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Ijekeil glared at Lucas "why did you bring her out of the palace?" He asked "what are you planning with my sister? Are you planning on Deflowering her? You-"

"Oh shut up. You made me lose sight of her because of this?" Lucas growled back "don't act like she is your sister anymore. She said it herself. Think of her as a stranger and I am not planning anything, we are just on a date" Lucas smirked as Ijekeil eyes widened.

"You are what?" Ijekeil hissed, his hands tightening to made fists as he griped the ends of his shirt.

"A date golden eyes. A friendly date now excuse me as I leave Ijekeil" Lucas said the boys name with so much heaviness that it almost sounded like a curse before teleporting away.

Jennette on the other hand stared at the stranger behind her. She recognized him quickly.

Anastacius de alger obelia.

"My lady... Are you deciding on a pet?" He asked, acting as if he was a stranger. Jennette shook her head.

"I am just here to see the puppies and--" An sura surrounded Jennette as she found herself teleporting away.

Anastacius looked surprised as he saw his estranged daughter disappear. "Ah the magician.." Anastacius concluded that the black towers wizard teleported her away.

In a few minutes Ijekeil came rushing to him  "sorry mister, I couldn't keep Lucas away from Jennette for long"

Anastacius smirked shaking his head "it's fine, let's return to your father. I actually got the answers i wanted" Jennette's eyes screamed familiarity. He could tell she knows that she is his daughter and she knows who he was.

Jennette finally took a sigh of relief when she returned back to her room, face to face with Lucas.

"Sorry about that.. I didn't mean to lose sight of you" Lucas said as Jennette shook her head. "No no... You didn't mean too plus I has an amazing time with your Lucas"

I can't believe I met  Anastacius there... Then again, this was around the time he met wmmap Jennette.

Jennette took a deep sigh glancing at Lucas who stared back at her. "Hm is there something on my face--" Jennette was cut off when Lucas kissed her cheek. Her eyes widening.

"I was worried about you.. Even more when I felt your biological fathers mana around you" Lucas whispered very close to her, lips next to her ear. Jennette almost short circuited as her whole face went red. Lucas continued to whisper "never leave my hand like that okay?"

"N-no never" Jennette squealed out. Lucas smiled innocently as he backed away, disappearing leaving Jennette alone in her room.

After a while Jennette smiled giddily, this felt like a fairytale.

Athanasia was worried, everything was getting out of control. One thing was for sure in this universe, Claude had equal love for his two daughters.. Enough so that if his biological one was deemed as unfit to become the empress, the adoptive one can become the empress.. Not only that but lucas, her love interest was more interested in Jennette now!

If Lucas was in love with Jennette, then she has a literal demonic God on her side.

The thought of Jennette becoming the endgame girl of the story, taking athanasia's place scared her. Jennette is not aisha anymore... What will happen to her?

 What will happen to her?

No.

She can never let that happen, she has already stolen the original Jennette's place in this game. So she will continue the storyline as her.

She has to change her support, instead of focusing on Claude and Lucas. She has to go to the villians. Anastacius and the villian of the original novel Rosalia.

She has to gain the affection of the nobles back so that when Claude dies, she will become the empress.

She will make sure, she will have her fairytale.

Athy sighed as she saw donna plot a scheme using her face. She switched the scenery to see this world's Jennette smile softly to herself.

She guessed it is time, she stops puppeteering the happy ending for this girl. It's time aisha takes matters into her own hands finally.

It's time Athy puts the last strings in order, it's time to end this fairytale.

Next arc : THE FINAL DANCE (5)