༶•┈┈⛧┈♛10♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette wasn't expecting to be woken up to Claude stroking both her and athy's hair. He looked strangly content.

Jennette with her still sleepy eyes could hear Claude mutter as he faintly smiled.

"Such a troublesome dream"

Jennette was absolutely not prepared for a father & daughters day. Everything that happened in the past. She remembered at least a little in the wmmap manhwa, even with her faint memory of it. But then again, the manhwa did have many Timeskips.

Jennette currently was again walking alone in the lobby. Making her way to her room alone. Felix was with Claude, so she didn't have anyone to accompany her not that she needed an adult. She now knew all the places in the palace.

Walking down the grand stairs, Jennette felt a chill run up her spin. Before she even know, someone nudged her ever so slightly. She scrumbled her balance and realised she was falling down the stairs. She only got to see the hair of the culprit by how fast she fell.

Blond hair.

Jennette grunted as she fell from the stairs, mid way through losing consciousness. It would have been an Exceptable way to die... But Jennette found herself waking up.

As soon as she gained back her consciousness, she glanced around the room to see athy who was in tears, lily, Felix and a ever so apathetic Claude.

"Jenny!" Athy squealed immediately hugging Jennette, Jennette grunted a bit but hugged her back on instinct as she remembered she fell down the stairs. No she was pushed but by who?

I only remember blonde hair...

"Princess Jennette, we were so worried" Felix said taking a breath of relief as lily smiled Instinctively patting Jennette's head. Jennette in return nodded.

But who can it be.. I couldn't even get their heights or built or eyes. Could it be?

Jennette softly glared Claude, but silently stared at the three giving Jennette attention.

"What happened?" Claude asked, Jennette and him again staring at each other.

If I am correct, you happened!

Jennette thought but again.. She didn't have proof. "I simply slipped your majesty" She said and put an end to this matter. No need to think about it.

It happen at a blink of an eye, weeks turned into months, and months turned into years... Before I knew it. It became two years of me living as the adoptive princess.

"Jenny~" A sing song voice came into the library where Jennette was. Jennette blinked as she stared at athy. "Yes?"

"All of a sudden I wanted to meet sister, thisss thisss much!" Athy started to do big hand gestures to let Jennette know. Some day out of nowhere athy started to call her sister.

"Isn't it a bit to early for you to make a rucus" Jennette fondly smiled. Athy was quite endearing to have around. The girl often following Jennette when she wasn't following Claude. Jennette kept on forgetting that this girl was actually older then her. This is the wmmap universe after all.

Jennette has never tried to tell athy that even she is from the modern world. She just hoped athy would realize.. But she guessed athy never did. Not that she minded actually.

Jennette didn't know when she found herself sitting face to face with Claude as both her and athy ate cakes.

"Hm? It seems like you are more excited to see the cakes then you are to see me" Claude stated. Athy shyly but cutely grinned "its tastier because I'm eating it with papa!"

Claude hummed as he now stared at Jennette. Jennette wordleesly continued to eat her cakes. It's been two years, she has seen that athy and Claude have become an adequate father daughter pair, it was the 'Claude has to kill me' part of her plan that was now tricky.

"Did you meet him today?" Claude asked glancing at Jennette. Jennette slowly nodded.

"Yes I met uncle Roger" Jennette said. Athy nodded "yes! I asked mister Whitey to show me his paws!!"

Jennette couldn't help but giggle softly. "Athy... Uncle isn't a dog" Well at least she has the luxury of seeing the Royal antics of this girl. Jennette wasn't surprised that her uncle came here and there.

I really don't know weather he genuinely comes to see me and check on me or is he using me as his insurance plan.

Jennette blinked as she came face to face with blackie. Wait....

Huh? I found you first?

The mana beast stared back at me.

Athy wanted to spend extra time with Claude and I taking my chance left early.. But i wasn't aware today is the day. She met blackie!... And him.

Jennette froze as she saw blackie run off. Wait if athy isn't the one who found blackie.. Then lucas will surely eat blackie. Jennette mentally debated, she kind of forgot how athy met lucas but Jennette can surely just avoid meeting him and catch the mana beast.. Right?

Without thinking, Jennette followed the mana beast. Running after it. She saw it's black hair and gently grabbed it.

"Blackie?" She whispered.

"Who? Also can you let go of my hair?"

Jennette bite her tongue, because she was grabbing lucas's hair gently It smoothly slipped off as he took a seating position.

"Go off already"