༶•┈┈⛧┈♛6♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette and Claude again found themselves just staring at each other before Claude smiled.

Jennette frowned.

Why are you smiling? Is this that entertaining for you?

"Your Majesty why... Why are you smiling?" Jeannette asked still frozen in place. Claude stopped smiling and didn't say anything other then.

"Did Felix sent you in?"

Claude ruffled his hair and stood up.
Jennette flitched. "I should tell them to prepare our breakfast now" Claude said in a muffled tone.

... What?

Jennette was almost frosen until Claude picked her up and made her sit on his sofa as maids rushed in and out food to their table. Jennette decided to just silently eat, honestly hopping her food was poisoned.

"From your expression I can tell you are doing well.." Claude said catching Jennette off guard again. Jennette just stared at him.

"Why am I still here your Majesty, in front of you" Jennette stared at him. "When you know my true opinions of you?"

Claude continued to eat his food. "Because your opinions don't matter"

Jennette bite her spoon. "You... Your Majesty has anyone ever told you. You come off as rude?"

Claude chuckled.

Jennette just stared astonished. What was even happening??

Claude stopped chuckling as he said "let's eat, I made them prepare things you liked" The man moved back to being stoic suddenly. Jennette didn't even know how she herself felt about this situation.

"Thank you for the food" Jennette said continuing to eat her food.

In claudes quarters,

Claude was glancing at the moon, with felix behind him. Thinking about what Jennette told him. It was weird a small girls statements were making Claude feel this way... But when she was speaking them. he realised.... They were true... All of it.

Athanasia, a name that made him not kill her when Diana died. Should he listen to Jennette? Give that bug a chance to proclaim the rights of a princess.

"Athanasia..." Claude said catching felix off guard "Do you think she looks like Diana?"

"Yes.. I saw her that day" Felix reported. "She was biting a golden statue, where we originally found Jennette. I found her alone, you were talking to Jennette that time.. So I took her to Lilian York.."

"Huh.." Claude said dryly "biting the status... A bit brazen.. Must get it from Diana"

Felix slowly nodded "Lady Diana was definitely the type to leave a lasting impression on anyone" Felix was cut off by Claude.

"I don't want to hear about that wench now.." Claude replied harshly. Felix just sweated a little.

"Did you enjoy your meal with princess Jennette?" Felix asked diverting his mind. "Isn't she truly a lovely princess?"

Claude stared at the moon "lovely? No stern and level minded"

Claude stared at the portrait "leave me"

"Blessings and glory upon the obelian empire"

The next day, the news of Athanasia moving into the palace with Lilian York reached Jennette's ears.

Next Arc : Athanasia's arrival!