༶•┈┈⛧┈♛26♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

In the manhwa.. Claude had told Roger's that he won't like to have two daughter or children until if Athanasia split into two...

The narrative will come back. It has been on my side. But I am merely a puppet.

I need to escape the strings.

But before I entered my personal carriage, Claude said something he never said in who made me a princess.

"I am not good with words, so I hope my actions let you know that I have two daughters " Claude said before closing the door, walking over to have a lengthy talk with Roger about Athanasia living with them for the past years, before he brings Athanasia home.

I should probably prepare for Athanasia's arrival. In a welcoming way and also in a way to win against her.

Jennette stayed at the bedroom, she knew that Athanasia wasn't the most important threat. It was Aeternitas. Either way, she has a plan she made in motion. In these past few years, she expanded her knowledge about obelia. Most importantly things that were important to the system. Aside from the magic system. The Divine Church run by some magicians and maidens and the donation house run by the priestess was important to the people

From what she can gather Claude would often send people to aid with gifting the people and the donation house on behalf of the Royal Family. That's where Jennette's plan for Athanasia starts. Though Jennette knows how donna is. She probably has plans of her own, plans that will catch on as time passes. Jennette has to be prepared to counter attack Athanasia's plans while executing her own plans properly.

Donna knows me... But I know her too. I feel like she has done her own background research..

But for Aeternitas, she needed lucas's help. Jennette closed her eyes. She can ask him tomorrow. Jennette ignored the blush on her face.

Athanasia was waiting on the balcony. She smiled sweetly as the person she was waiting for appeared. Lucas had an apathetic face as he stared at Athanasia "what do you want? You are wasting my time"

For my male lead, you sure are cranky. No worries I can change that.

"It wasn't only jennette's debute. Also mine... So can I also float in the air like sister? " Athanasia asked innocently as Lucas blinked before starting to laugh.

"Do I look like Goldie to you? Why would I do such a thing for you?" Lucas asked, red eyes glowing. Athanasia bite her tongue.

"I am also a princess of obelia" Athanasia argued lightly with a smile as Lucas chuckled even more "not my princess you are not. The only princess I fly with is sleeping beauty"

Athanasia stared at him a little confused at Jennette being called sleeping beauty.

What did wmmap athanasia do that caught lucas's attention? Oh yeah, hit him.

With no hesitation, athy hit Lucas on the head. "That is not how you treat a lady" Athanasia argued lightly. Trying to resume to the original banter between wmmap Athanasia and Lucas. But what she was greeted with was Lucas glaring at her.

"You brat.." Lucas hissed, voice low and dangerous catching athanasia off guard. "I am someone that can kill you with a single snap. And you dare not only touch but hit me?" He asked no playful taunt in his voice, he was actually threatening her. Athy paled a bit.

"I will make this crystal clear, the only reason I am not killing you is because I want Jennette to get revenge" Lucas red eyes were metaphorically burning holes in her. "Don't ever pull something like this...or I will actually forget everything and kill you"

With that Lucas disappeared, leaving athanasia shaken only to fall on the ground.

Aisha you temptress... How did you do this? Also... Revenge?

 Revenge?

The next Arc : checkmate!