༶•┈┈⛧┈♛28♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Everyone was eating in silence except athanasia who said "oh my I forgot how tender the palace's meat was!" Claude glanced at her.

"I am happy you enjoy your first meal with us... It has been a long time" Claude said sincerely. Jennette was honestly asking herself how did this man change so much?

Well while athanasia is talking, Jennette decided it was a good time to put her plan in motion.

"Your majesty?" Jennette asked grabbing both their attentions. "Can I join the maids who would be giving the donation house items this time? I feel I owe the maids some aid and maybe the people of the donations house and the priestess would be happy that someone from the palace is coming to greet them" Jennette knew that almost always, a member of the Royal family used to visit the donation house but after Claude ruled, the tradition was stopped.

She would get into the good graces of the people if she came to aid the maids and give out items. But that wasn't really why she was going.. She wanted a certain someone to follow her like she always did.

Claude thought about it but nodded "okay fine. Just be careful and don't hurt yourself helping the maids" He grumbled. "Also don't take Lucas with you"

Wasn't planning too??

"I wanna go too!" Athanasia said glancing between Jennette and Claude. Jennette smiled with the warmth of several suns as she said "sure Athy. More people the better in fact. Your majesty what do you think?"

Claude stayed silent before he replied with "okay then, make sure to keep each other protected. Take felix with you"

Oh we will make sure that we stay protected alright.

"I can't believe such a mansion is at a place like this" Athanasia said astonished as the head priestess entered their veiw bowing to them. Unlike athanasia, Jennette bowed back. The women in front of them blinked and smiled. Athanasia catching onto that, bowed back just like Jennette.

"I am happy that we have not only one but two princess's visit our donation house. It means alot to the people. Princess Jennette and princess athanasia" The women said signaling them and the maids to follow her "please treat this place like your own home... May I ask how long are you planning on staying and helping?"

"We would have liked to help out more but his majesty wants us back after two days" Jennette explained and the women smiled as she said "who wouldn't want daughters like you back?"

Jennette blushed a little as athanasia smiled warmly.

She isn't even his daughter!

"Did you see the garden sister? Its full of beautiful roses and flowers. Would you like me to make a flower crown?" Athanasia said grabbing Jennette's arm playing the loving sister role.

"Your acting skills are amazing donna. I must say" Jennette's statement made athanasia freeze.

It's all gonna come smoothly. I need you to know what I want you to know.

She knows...This is what Lucas meant by revenge.

"So you knew huh? Was it Lucas that told you or?" Athanasia said leaving her arm as jennette chuckled with an innocent smile.

"What are you taking about Athy? Knew what?" Jennette said walking away. Athanasia was about to scream after her, order her to not ignore her but she realized that some workers and felix were coming towards them. Athanasia bite back her remark as Jennette left her eyesight.

Aisha you bitch. Doesn't matter I know what you are here for.

You were and are still a coward. As soon as I appear, you decided to run off by stealing the power stone and living off on it until your death.

Well I will catch you in the act.

Then suddenly, one of the Royal maids Clare came near her. "Princess, I am done unpacking the items, shall I escort you to your room?" Out of nowhere athanasia hugged Clare sobbing.

"Jennette isn't how she used to be

"Jennette isn't how she used to be... Why can't we be friends again?" Athanasia sobbed. Clare awkwardly but softly patted her head as she said "I know princess Jennette would reopen her heart to you. Princess be patient, her sisterly love will resurface"

Not with her knowing I am donna.

I cannot wait to turn her into a girl that doubts herself more and more until it eats her up...

But this time instead of dying by her own hands. She will die by Claude's.