༶•┈┈⛧┈♛32♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Athanasia who was now crying silently. Tearing falling down her cheek.

**✿❀ ❀✿**

Jennette bite her tongue.

Okay now what are you planning?

"I am fine it's just.." Athanasia sobbed as everyone looked worried. Jennette quickly got up walking towards athanasia and side hugging her.

"You okay sister?" Jennette asked attentively. She still had a role to play. Of a concerned big sister. Athanasia leaned against Jennette. From afar she could see felix walking towards the sisters asking weather princess athanasia was okay.

"It's fine.. It's just..." Athanasia glanced at Jennette. "Sister.. I-i thought you knew.. My feelings for sir lucas as soon as he became the Royal magician"

The whole garden went silent as all eyes were on both Jennette and athanasia. It was a big confession. Athanasia was in love with lucas? Jennette knew? But still danced with him anyway? Now that puts Jennette in a bad light doesn't it?

Jennette bit her tongue. Felix stuttered behind her but she ignored him and the whispers of the fellow ladies who immediately took Athanasia's side.

' doesn't she already have the eyes of Lord Ijekiel? Why does she need the magician? '

' does she want everything princess athanasia has? '

' so greedy of princess Jennette '

It was too late for Jennette to turn the tide. If she disagrees about knowing about athanasia's feelings, Jennette would be seen as a bad sister and ridiculed and if she says she did know and danced anyways. She would be cruel.

She can't undo this alone. She has to just take it. "Athy i-"

"In a garden full of beautiful roses... Princess Jennette is a sunflower to me" A voice called out. Everyone suddenly turned to see non other then lucas. He walked towards them, bowing to athanasia and Jennette. "Blessings and glory upon the obelian empire" He said before continuing what he said.

"I am the one who asked princess Jennette for her first dance. She was originally gonna ask sir felix" Lucas explained as filex blushed pointing at himself like a lost puppy.

"Princess Jennette has been my friend for years. I treasure her dearly. Thus I asked her whether I can be the first dance." Lucas said "she said yes because she also treasures me as a friend" Lucas then glanced at athanasia.

"I am sorry princess athanasia with all respects for the empire. I cannot give back your love" Lucas said rejecting her. The girls gasped audibly. Athanasia blinked before getting up and bowing back. "Very well sir Lucas. I hope this doesn't effect our friendship" With that, without any second words she moved towards the palace abandoning the tea party.

Felix went after her as Jennette quickly concluded the tea party as softly and calmly as she could. Saving face for the royal family.

After all the noble girls were escorted out. There was only Jennette and Lucas left. Jennette glanced at Lucas and smiled.

Lucas stared at her with a soft smile back

Lucas stared at her with a soft smile back. "So... I am a ice that feels warm huh?"

Of course he was listening to everything.

Thankfully the next day, athanasia was unaffected by the rejection. Claude wasn't though. He benched Lucas from his magician duties at the moment but unlike other magicians that didn't really effect Lucas.

Jennette was thankful, claude didn't do anything drastic. Not that claude could do anything to Lucas.

But it was weird how athanasia didn't even try to act affected. No aftermeth whatsoever, almost as if nothing had taken place.

What was she planning?

Claude hummed as he got up

Claude hummed as he got up. "Athanasia?" He mumbled getting up. Athanasia smiled back "daddy is wake!"

Claude chuckled. As old as athanasia got. She never really stopped being a adorable child did she? That's what Claude thought.

"Why are you here?" Claude asked as Athanasia smiled with a adorable blush.

"I wanted to help out with the church" Athanasia said sweetly. As Claude blinked. "The church?" He asked confused. Didn't they help out with the donation house recently? How much more work do his girls want to do?

Athanasia nodded. "I heard they will need help from pretty maidens from all noble houses but isn't it weird that me and sister never helped out? I want to give back to the empire daddy" Athanasia explained and Claude blinked, thinking it through.

"Sure then." Claude replied plainly.

"THANK YOU" Athanasia replied with enthusiasm