༶•┈┈⛧┈♛35♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Welcome princess Jennette and princess Athanasia" One of the magicans greeted. "I am happy both of you said you would help out, I don't know how to express my gratitude to you both"

 "I am happy both of you said you would help out, I don't know how to express my gratitude to you both"

"That's lovely. Come this way" The magician said as some maidens cleared the way for them.

I have already read about the infrastructure of the inner church walls

Jennette thought looking around. She side eyed athanasia who looked at the place with wonder.

I hope you have not.

"sir magician, are we doing the ritual today?" Athanasia asked. The magician chuckled as he said "rest today princesses, we shall start preparing for the ceremony tomorrow"

"Are both the holy beasts cooperating?" Jennette asked. Some of the fellow maidens nodded. "Yes princess Jennette, we have a smaller rabbit and a baby wolf as the holy beast this year... Unfortunately the wolf is a bit... Violent." The maiden sweat dropped.

Athanasia's eyes lightened "holy beasts that are gonna be sacrificed correct? Considering both me and sister are here. I can take care of the baby wolf and she can take care of the rabbit!" Athanasia said as Jennette side eyed her before nodding.

"Sure.. But I would also like to help out ascending the prayers if sir magician doesn't mind" Jennette continued. The magician smiled "I see we have some dedicated princesses in the obelian empire. Our future does look bright"

The magician led them to the holy beasts. Jennette blushed as she saw the adorable rabbit. Feeling a bit bad that it would be sacrificed at the last day. Athanasia stared at the baby wolf, it was cute but it has fangs.

Athanasia eyed Jennette's rabbit and realized that the wolf was looking at the rabbit Hungrily.

I see we have alot in common, wolf.

"Be careful, remember to keep the beasts separate princess Jennette and princess athanasia" One of the maidens said. "Other wise the wolf might attack the rabbit"

The magician nodded. "I wish you all the best until the last day"

Even if you want to bite wolf, I can't allow that.

Athanasia felt the poison in her bag that she was carrying.

The rabbit has to die from neglect afterall.

Two days later,
Jennette had finished writing the 51 prayers when one of the maids got her attention. "Princess did you hear?"

Jennette glanced at her "hear what?"

"Princese athanasia is doing non of the works interior of the church, she is doing the exterior work! All the maidens are praising her" The maid said with a huff. Jennette giggled as she said "then let her. She is working in a way is she not? "

The maid nodded but said "you are to kind on her, princess Jennette. I must say I wish I has a sister like you" The maid went ahead ranting about how she wished Jennette was her sister and how brilliant Jennette was.

Jennette honestly felt a bit worn out, she wasn't used to being praised to this level.

Jennette stared at the exterior of the church she could immediately find athanasia

You make me barf

You make me barf.

The next day,
"Done!" Jennette was finally done with writting all the prayers.

Finally it is the day of the last ceremony.

Athanasia has just been roaming around helping others but I don't mind. The most it has resolved into is the maidens favoring her a bit.

Jennette glanced at the rabbit that was eating. It was quite adorable. The magician then suddenly entered her room. "Pardon me, princess Jennette I was here to inquire about the prayer transcriptions"

"I just finished writting all of them" Jennette said as the magican smiled and praised her "it usually takes the noble maidens more time but you finished it so quickly princess Jennette!"

Jennette just smiled with a faint blush on her face.

"Let's go to the main Hall. The final ceremony will be held soon" The magican said. Jennette nodded before giving the room keys to Clare.

"Clare.. Here, I have to go to the ceremony, after the ceremony is when the sacrifices will happen. Till then, please take care of the divine beast" Jennette explained and Clare nodded. "Whatever it is, the last step is important"

With that Jennette left the room following the magican. Clare stayed in the room until she heard a knock. Clare opened the door and it revealed lily with the poison athanasia had given her, in her hand.

"I-in here lily" Clare let lily in.