༶•┈┈⛧┈♛21♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette frowned as she saw ijekiel's letter that apologized about not being able to be her first dance. He didn't write any reasons, he just stated he can't and wrote a genuine apology Sending a white bow and some candies.

Candies that lucas was eating currently. Jennette sighed.

Nevermind, I will just ask someone else. I still have to practice dancing with a partner.

Jennette's eyes landed on lucas.

"Oi lulu, can you practice dancing with me?" Jennette's asked using the nickname lucas hated so much. She had started to use it to make him annoyed enough to leave her alone when she didn't need any boy-time and more alone-girl-time.

Lucas grumbled under his breath "don't call me that!" Jennette's chuckled as she whispered sure sure. Lucas stared at the letter ijekiel sent her. "So.. He denied huh? Who are you dancing with then?"

Jennette's shrugged. "Probably sir Felix" She whispered. Lucas hummed looking at the window as he said "no other options except golden eyes huh?"

Well claude is an option but... I don't want to reenact athy's special day. A part of me wants it to be a me thing...

Jennette shook her head. Lucas stared at her. "Do you want to dance with goldie that bad?" He asked. Jennette's blinked, before nodding slowly. In this world ijekiel was her first ever friend. He actually became her family in this new world quick. So she was feeling kinda sad that he can't be her first dance.

"I wish I could see him right now, he is back after so long.."

"Fine then"

Wait what-

Jennette suddenly found herself being teleported outside Ijekiels comfort place, a place he had deemed as his comfort and used to take her too.

God dammit lucas, warn a girl!

But thanks I guess

Jennette glanced around.

Now where is he...

Jennette froze as she saw ijekiel, who was with... Athanasia?

What?

Ijekiel and Athanasia were giggling and talking, Jennette could only faintly hear them. Words like dance practice and the debut. Debut... They were talking about her debut. From the conversation, Jennette could piece out the information..

Ijekiel couldn't be my partner because he is Athy's

That information shouldn't have hurt Jennette.. But it did. How could it not? Her brother in this life chose a girl over her. Jennette shook her head. Deciding to watch from a distance as the duo started to dance, surrounded by the flowers in ijekiel's comfort place. It looked beautiful almost out of a fairytale. Well it was a fairytale.

But why is she here? Why stay here...

Lucas's theory came to her mind when suddenly she heard someone say besides her "her soul.. It came from the same world as you" Jennette blinked, quickly turning to face Lucas.

"My world?" Jennette whispered, as she continued to glance at the pair. "Hey lucas?" She asked as lucas hummed now staring at her, as she stared at them "if... If I imagine someone in my mind, can you go into my mind and see weather she is the one habitating athy's body?" Jennette asked.

Lucas stared for a few minutes as he replied "it is tricky but I can do that yes"

Jennette closed her mind, Remembering Donna. Lucas also closed his eyes getting the image of donna from Jennette, after a few moments he could track the girls soul down.... It was certainly in athy's body.

Lucas opened his eyes. "The girl in your mind.. Yes she is athanasia in this life"

Lucas froze as he stared at Jennette, who was now crying with her eyes open still staring at the duo in front of them.

Lucas took a deep breath in as he teleported them back into her room in the palace

Lucas took a deep breath in as he teleported them back into her room in the palace. Then suddenly he hugged her.

Jennette turned to look at him, tearing still pouring down. She hugged him back.

"I don't know who she is to you... But I do know it's goldie's loss that he can't Dance with you" Lucas comforted "he lost the opportunity to dance with you."

Jennette tearfully chuckled at Lucas's words as Lucas continued loosening his hug, and cupping Jennette's face to look at him.

"You don't need that guy or lose to that girl. You have me" Lucas smirked. Jennette blinked tears stopping, Lucas gently rubbed them off "I, the great Lucas will be your first dance"

Lucas wasn't asking he was stating it. Jennette couldnt help but give out a watery laugh.

Thank you Lucas.

With you by my side I can take on Aeternitas and donna.

If she attacks, I will not give up... I won't let her ruin me again.

Jennette gave a soft smile "I will be happy to dance with you Lucas"