༶•┈┈⛧┈♛5♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette didn't know how she got here, but Felix was suddenly bowing to her.

"I will be your temporarily Royal guard starting from today, princess" Felix said making Jennette confused.

Why are they giving me the title of a princess?? I don't even have jeweled eyes right now! What is happening!

Jennette stared at the maids who welcomed her. "His majesty is preparing an official guard for the princess so I won't be here for long" Felix continued to explain. Jennette was honestly at a loss for words.

Jennette sat silently during dinner time. This was her opportunity, Claude was here. She could bring athy up now.

"Hm your Highness?" Jennette said nervously getting claude's attention. Who stared at her. Jennette gluped as she found her courage again. "Where is the princess?"

"You are here" Claude said plainly. Jennette bite her tongue.

That's! God I remember why I hated him so much!

"Your Highness, I am talking about Princess athanasia" Jennette said. Making Claude blinked. The stare he gave Jennette made her bite her tongue in fear.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked. Jennette coughed "I just... Aside from ijekeil. I never had.. Erm friends" Jennette half lied, and spoke the truth mostly "plus I just really wanted to meet her, have her around.."

Have her around so you two can go your merry way and I can die!

Claude stayed silent, glaring at Jennette. "You wish to meet her so badly? "

Jennette inhaled and exhaled. "Yes. not only meet, i-i want her to live with me!" She said determined. Thought her determinations came crumbing down as she saw the face Claude made. Almost as if he would kill her any moment now.

After a deathly silence. Claude said something "fine..." And went back to eating.

I.. I won????

It was the next day that Jennette found herself being carried to breakfast in bed with Claude by Felix. She honestly was too tired with last nights dinner to care.

Felix knocked on the door. "Your Highness, princess Jennette is here for you" Jennette was honestly getting used to being picked up by Felix. "I think his majesty fell asleep" She heard Felix mutter.

I think that's for the best.

"I think I should go to my room, sir Felix.." Jennette said, staring at Felix.

"Ah don't be like that... Hey what if you wake him up, princess?"

I do what now?

"His majesty will be happy to be woken by you princess!" Felix said cheerfully but Jennette couldn't match his attitude when she suddenly found herself inside his room.

Okay okay... I just need to wake Claude up. No biggy!

Jennette glanced around the room, it was rather plain looking but she liked it. It was simply then she realized everything was made of gold. "Do they not worry about rusting?" Jennette whispered to herself as she went around studying the architecture of the place, seeing everything made of gold.

When suddenly a portrait made her freeze. How can she forget? His bedroom had a picture of her in here. Her mother, Penelope Judith.

The portrait had cracks on it, Jennette gently brushed her fingers on the portrait. Feeling a rush of emotions rushing in.

The women's whose womb I came from. She was pretty.. I guess that how she was able to seduce father and make Claude fall for her.

Jennette turned around, seeing Claudes sleeping face. Without a thought she sat next to him. She started to speak, thinking he is deeply asleep.

"You know... I shouldn't pity a man like you. Because you are a monster" She sighed. "You ignore your Biological daughter, you adopt another girl you barely know, you kill a bunch of women inside the ruby palace for god knows what reason. In all honesty. You are a psychopath" Jennette started to ramble.

"But it must have hurt being alone right? From what information I gathered, you were alone.. Betrayed by a first love too" Jennette glanced at the picture and then back at Claude. "... I am sorry everyone made you a monster, but that doesn't justify what your doing. In my eyes, you aren't a heroic emperor. You are a Neglectful father to princess athanasia and a tyrant everyone is fearful of"

Jeannette froze as she saw Claude eyes... They were open. She backed away.

Shit.. he was awake, he heard me speak.

"A monster huh?" Claude said staring at her. Jennifer gulped. Well she did want to die.

"Yes your Majesty. Your a monster"