༶•┈┈⛧┈♛25♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

"Well you see your majesty" Roger started as soon as they weren't in the eyes of the public. Athanasia was stuck to Jennette's side, playing the role of a sister who missed her sister.

Roger went ahead explaining that Athanasia was kidnapped by certain people that were targeting the Royal Family but Athanasia bravely set herself free, finding Roger in the process. Because the individuals were threatening, Roger had to help the princess stay low. The Duke apologized and said he did what he did to keep the princess as safe as possible.

Claude nodded at his explaination, while felix looked glad. Jennette and Lucas had only one thought in their mind. ' what utter bullshit '. Ijekiel who was standing next to his father, stared at Jennette before secretly mouthing the words ' The bow suits the dress '.

Jennette saw lucas silently cough at the distance. Obviously catching onto what ijekiel had told Jennette. Lucas thought that the white bow didn't suit the light oranges aesthetic at all. In fact, he could give Jennette a better gift.

"Thank you Duke Roger" Claude said getting everyone's attention. Jennette blinked as he said "for reuniting us with my youngest daughter" The statement must sound normal but inside the room it was a declaration. Claude still thought of Jennette as his daughter even with Athanasia back into the picture. Jennette didn't really know what to feel. Happy? Confused? Just conflicted?

She glanced at Athanasia who had a smile on her face as if she didn't mind. But Jennette knew, it was eating her up inside. She could read this girl like she was Jennette's personal dairy.

"We will discuss everything later, I don't know think we should stay here any longer and rejoin the citizens and complete Jennette's debute" Claude explain. The words 'it is her debute' being unsaid.

It took ijekiel mere minutes after rejoining the public to ask Athy for a dance.

As the couple dance, everyone eyes were on them. Why wouldn't it be? Athanasia's pretty features looked great on a dress that was originally jennette's and ijekiel? He was the original male lead of lovely princess. He was bound to look like the prince charming.

In a few moments, everyone was enchanted by the lost princess that had returned. Who was currently dancing with a prince charming. To them It was a fairytale reaching it's peak. Jennette sighed softly. She knew this would happen, but that doesn't stop her from being disappointed.

Out of nowhere, Jennette found herself being dragged towards the dance floor by Lucas again. She immediately adapted dancing with Lucas, even with the other princess also joining the dance floor. Everyone eyes were still on Athanasia and ijekiel. Jennette was about to ask Lucas what he was doing.

"It is your day, what are you doing standing there and watching someone else take your spotlight?" Lucas said spinning her around "didn't you tell me you would fight to win? So fight chimera" He reminded her, Jennette bite her tongue before giving out a shakey chuckle.

Yeah fight. Fight for survival. I have to win the crowd for that.

Jennette danced with Lucas before she whispered "we have to awe the crowd.. Any idea how we can do that?" Lucas smirked almost on cue. Both of them started to float in the air. The crowd immediately gasped as the dacing duo danced on the air. Jennette herself stared at Lucas almost breathlessly. Lucas smiled leaning close.

"We aren't finished princess" He said in his usual cocky tone as orange butterflys suddenly circled around them along with dried brown leaves. It was like Autumn inside the palace halls. Jennette quietly whispered as they danced. "Lucas this is.. " Pretty? Beautiful? Enhancing? She didn't have the words. She honestly didn't know why Lucas was doing so much for her.

"You make me feel excitement, so let me make you feel the same today" Lucas started as they flew around dancing, the butterflies following their trail.

"What makes you think you didn't make me feel the same before oh so cocky dragon?" Jennette replied back. Knowing her eyes were tearing up a bit but she sucked it up "but thank you so much"

Lucas smirk turned into a genuine smile "you haven't even seen my present for your birthday" Jennette blinked confused. There was more? What else can he do now? This was everything she wanted and more. One butterfly suddenly flew closer to them landing on the white bow on her neck and turning into a diamonded butterfly.

"I think the butterfly matches your dress more then a stupid white bow"

Aisha, you boy stealer. He was supposed to be mine!

Athanasia stared from the ground as she saw the whole ordeal. Both her and ijekiel had stopped dancing to stare at the couple. Well ijekiel was the one who stopped dancing first. His face was conflicted. Especially after Lucas basically replaced his gift with his own.

Athanasia could see the sibling-hood between them and how ijekiel was starting to almost regret leaving Jennette like that. Regret choosing Athanasia over Jennette. A thought that infuriated Athanasia. More over, she had glanced at Claude, who was pissed.

He was supposed to make that protective face when I was dancing with ijekiel! Not when Jennette is dancing with Lucas!

Come on, you were my over protective father not hers! She isn't even your daughter!

I gotta change this.. I just need to push Jennette away a little.