༶•┈┈⛧┈♛12♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Everything was going peacefully. Jennette just sipped her tea as she stared at Claude and Felix talking about how Felix shouldn't always carry athy.

She knew something will happen in this scene. But she again forgot what. As Aisha, she read wmmap for the sake of reading as her friends recommend the manhwa. Her favorite manhwa was actually "actually I was the real one" So she forgot many plot points in this manhwa.

"Guh"

Claude stared at the scene in shook. Jennette blinked. Wait what was he staring at?... Jennette felt dizzy as blood spilled out of her mouth.

Why does my heart keep..

More blood started to spill out, pouring over her dress. She glanced at her hand, red blood on it. Before glancing at Claude.

Suddenly her vision went black.

"PRINCESS JENNETTE!"

For the longest time.. I was always a girl that hated hersef.

Aisha stayed down as donna kicked her repeatedly. "Why didn't you just give me the bracelet! I could have won the competition!"

Hated living... Hated how I looked.

Aisha stared at the mirror. Dirty brown hair and dull black eyes. Suddenly donna was besides her, donna light blond hair and grey eyes Outshinning hers.

"We should get matching tattoo! Don't you think Ai?" Donna smiled. Aisha softly shook her head.

"We are too young for that"

After everything... She had a couple of friends.. Wally, kate and Ivan..

"You know donna isn't a good friend or person right?" Kate lectured "why help her?"

Because she was my first friend.

I guess there was a reason I didn't like wmmap as much as others...

"Hey Aisha. You look like Jennette margarita and I look like Athanasia!" Donna commented laying her head on Aisha's lap. Aisha slowly nodded.

"Its funny because both your parents are also convicted criminals" Donna said with a plain smile. Aisha flitched. She won't call them criminals..

I don't want to be here... But I must confess. I don't want to actually die.

I just want to be happy.

I don't want to die, I want to live peacefully.

Jennette could suddenly imagine claude's back.

I still hate your actions. You remind me of my  actual dad but... I will be lying if I didn't say..

That you, along with Felix, uncle Roger, ijekiel, lily and athy...

... Gave me peaceful days in this current life.

Next arc : NEW BEGINNINGS!