༶•┈┈⛧┈♛39♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Jennette tried not the cough as she heard the noble ladies speak about Lucas in front of athanasia. Who was publicly rejected by the said magician the last time. Jennette glanced at athy who still had a doll-like smile.

The ordeal inside the church back fired on her alot, the noble ladies obviously know about it as it has become a big rumor.

Plus, Lucas publicly stating that he favors me more then Athanasia when athanasia was crying... Yeah. She has been humiliated.

"I am totally head over heels for that wizard, I am so jealous of princess Jennette" One of the girls gushed as Jennette found herself blushing. Jennette again side glanced athanasia who was calmly drinking tea.

What even is this conversation, do they not fear angrying athy-- oh.

The ordeal at the church also resulted in what happened at the donation house to be public. Which resulted in athy's position as an future empress to be questioned... If she says anything back to these girls.. It will actually look like she has lost it. These girls are still from the noble families after all, bellow the Royal family but their families influence is great.

That wouldn't have been a problem if claude favoured athanasia. But he was obviously angry at her a few days ago. Even during lunch we three sat in silence. Claude only talked to me.

Jennette stared at athanasia.

You want the throne. Because that's what you think you deserve. That was a part of the original athy's happy ending. You want that.

The noble girls are trying to be on both our good side.. Just in case I become more favorable then athy. This tea party is a political game.

Jennette smiled "oh me and Lucas are just friends. It not what you think"

I need to maintain this political game. Not for my advantage but for your downfall.

The girls continued to gush about Lucas and how they wanted to date him. Jennette honestly could relate. She has developed a small crush on Lucas but she just continued to ignore it.

I will get over these feelings anyways.

While the girl's were busy gushing over Lucas, Jennette looked at athanasia who had distanced herself from the table. Jennette followed her "the weather is quite sunny. Isn't it donna?" She whispered.

Athanasia at first didn't say anything as they both sat there in silence. Listening to the girls gossip.

"I heard it might rain today aisha dear" Athanasia whispered back with a smile. Jennette hummed returning the smile.

From an outside veiw it looked like the sisters were having a pleasant chat in whispering

From an outside veiw it looked like the sisters were having a pleasant chat in whispering. But it was far from it.

"Why do you still call me that?" Jennette asked

"Why do you still call me that?" Jennette asked. "Not aisha. Dear?" Jennette clarified as athanasia smiled.

"Because you are dear to me" Athanasia grinned. Jennette stayed silent as athanasia continued "you are my other half, my stepping stone, my side-kick and most importantly my enemy"

Jennette felt a shiver run down her spine as athanasia continued saying more "at first.. At first you were nothing to me when we were friends that was.. You were just my personal npc. Someone that can tag with me anywhere and boy were you so adorable" Athanasia smiled brightly remember an aisha that followed her everywhere bruises on her check that she used to tend to. "You were so co depended on me, you were mine"

Athanasia smiled fell as Jennette took a sharp breath "and then you went ahead and won something, stepping on me instead. When I was so kind to you? Suddenly you had more friends that wally... Ava... Ivan... And out of nowhere you weren't mine anymore"

Jennette heart was beating fast.

What the fuck?

Yeah, Jennette knew that Donna's bullying was because she had started to become her academic rival out of nowhere.. She was aware donna was a unhintched narcissistic.. But this was... on another level.

"Before I knew it, you turned from a nobody to my everything. I need you beneath me again. I need it. I wanted it" Athanasia's hand was suddenly on top of Jennette's hand but Jennette didn't say anything she was just frozen. "I started bullying you. I started ruining what your friends gave you, I left bruises that I once used to tend to.. But you still" Athanasia hand tightened around her hand. "You still didn't return to me... So I decided if you weren't mine and I will just torment you more... I wanted you to die. Only having me by your side"

Jennette was pale as paper as athanasia's head suddenly collided with her shoulder. "But nope, you went ahead and killed yourself... But that didn't satisfy me.You left behind your friends that mourned you. Nobody can cry for you except me...Thankfully I had a choice given to me prior. Thus, in this life, I had made up my mind. I would make you Co-depended on me. Have Claude kill you, have everyone against you. So in your dying moment... The only person you could have even for a little comfort..."

Athanasia looked up, jeweled eyes meeting fake blues ".... Would be me donna, not even me as athanasia... Just donna"