༶•┈┈⛧┈♛36♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

In a garden full of beautiful roses, princess Jennette is like a sunflower to me.... Why did I say that?

Lucas thought as he flew towards the world tree's location, in order to seek where Anastacius was.

You are so.... Weird chimera, you walk into my life with amused chuckle and chocolates and stick around with promise of a better future for youself.

I want to know where I am in that future.

Lucas finally landed on one of the branches of the world tree.
"Alright! You will tell me what I want to know!" Lucas said with a devious smirk.

Anastacius was walking inside a forest, just a blank walk around. He still had to gain back a portion of his mana. He tried not to think about what his future plans are going to do. Or more specifically what Aeternitas plans are going to do.

Out of nowhere he found something flying, land in front of him. His vision quickly burning away as he saw the red eyes of the stranger. Aeternitas quickly took a hold of his consciousness as his own faded away at the back of his head. He realized that his possessor was obviously reeking with annoyance and hatred for the person in front of them.

Everything went black.

Lucas smiled as he saw Aeternitas take over Anastacius's body. "Long time no see Your highness" Lucas commented. Aeternitas immediately decided to throw the first attack launching a fireball at Lucas who blocked it with his hands.

"And here I wanted to be polite and have a talk" Lucas chuckled. "You are going to answer me, you imbecile" Lucas's red eyes beamed with malice as the moon shined on it. Letting his enemy know he was not going to spare him easily.

"What do you know about Athanasia de alger obelia and Jennette de alger obelia?" Lucas asked voice calm. Aeternitas frowned but spoke anyways.

"Athanasia is the daughter of Claude and Jennette is the daughter of Anastacius, what all is to know of them?" Aeternitas said with a wrinkled nose. Lucas rolled his eyes as he said "as useless as always"

Aeternitas looked even more irriated as he launched another attack, Lucas again absorbing it. "You are just making yourself useless Aeternitas, your attacks are draining your own mana" Lucas sang before hovering above the ground.

"If you were as skilled as me, you would have known that there is something different about both the girls. Their souls to be specific" Lucas said looking rather bored now. Aeternitas raised an eyebrow as he glared at Lucas in silence.

"Well there is something weird about Athanasia" Aeternitas stated as Lucas looked at him as if telling him to continue. "Her trying to manipulate Duke Roger and his son, Ijekeil is one... And the other... Well" Aeternitas smirked as he continued "I don't have to tell you"

"So you do know about something. I guess the world tree doesn't lie" Lucas smirked back as Aeternitas face fell.

"The world tree? You went there to know where I was? Why?" Aeternitas asked confused. "Why come to me all of a sudden? After you made a fool of me years ago!"

Lucas chuckled darkly "because your existence is a problem for my-er I mean princess Jennette and the empire" Lucas explained "and that way, also me... So I am here to get rid of you" Lucas tilted his head with a smile.

"Get rid of me... For her? When did you start caring about obelia?" Aeternitas question made Lucas blink a bit. He was going to retort but he knew his questions were valid. Why care about the future of obelia all of a sudden?.. Well it wasn't for the empire. It was for Jennette, aisha.

Aeternitas just stared at the black wizard he once looked up too. "Oh don't tell me.. You like her!" Aeternitas laughed "oh my Lord! You have fallen in love with Anastacius's spawn!" The laughing grew louder once Lucas's own eyes widened with a faint blush.

"I don't.. I merely care about her, she is my friend" Lucas said. The manic laugher only stoped once Lucas attacked him. Unlike lucas, Aeternitas couldn't absorb his attack fast thus he flew back against a tree.

"I think that's enough chit chat... I can get my answers from your host once you are gotten rid of"